Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Some Questions to Spark Forum Activity

Caldeathe Baequiannia
As I indicated, Bob can prove it if he chooses to. I have included the text of the ticket, or can send a screen-cap of the ticket response if you wish.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Fiery
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to bank logs, but currently you're making an accusation you can't possibly prove. I'd appreciate if you retracted it.
What would you like me to retract? That I don't know for sure that is was an act of sabotoage, as opposed to an incredibly unlikely accident, or that it happend at all, which is quite provable?
Fiery
Your implication that it was the BHA. Bringing up the fact that it can happen as an issue is one thing, implying we did it is a baseless accusation. To clarify, I have no reason to disbelieve you when you said it happened.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
So Lonewolf and Zax can imply things are the fault of the HRC, without proof, but the HRC should shut up about things that we have actually reported to the developers as in-game flaws, lest you interpret that as a implication that the BHA did it?
Fiery
It was a stealth edit admittedly, but I apologized for what lonewolf said. Zax's post was not directed at you.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Zax "plus-oned" Lonewolf's post, quoting it completely. I did not see the apology. If I had, I might have kept biting my tongue a couple of more months until I was completely past any interest in the game.

I am truly sorry for most of my part int he last two months, but there needs to be some acknowledgement that what you perceive is not happening in a vaccuum.
Drogon
I for one am satisfied with the resolution that BHA and HRC have come to and consider the matter settled with hopes to improve relations in the future if at all possible. I apologize if any of our members were baited in this thread into saying things that should just left be unsaid at this point. I am insulted that we are being accused of something that I personally consider morally disgusting and would welcome any attempts by Bob to show which character(s) actually did all the wasted refines. I would ask everyone else to just let everything revolving around HRC and BHA business settle so we can all get back to playing the GAME.

Edit: and I will admit Cal that I am very impressed with your ability over the past few months to go radio silent.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
LoneWolf
No one need apologize for me. I don't speak for anyone or any group but myself on these forums (there's a reason I have the name I do).

I retract my statement Caldeathe, and I apologize.
Zax
*SIGH*

You don't have to speak for me Fiery, although I do appreciate the attempt. I would figure common sense and context would explain the +1 but Cal is correct, I did include the whole quote. I do not work for the National Enquirer so I don't slice and dice quotes.

*Redacted
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I didn't think either of you were referring to me. I'm pretty sure it was referring to the HRC. And if you thought that message was a helpful exit, you're mistaken. I'm choosing not to quote it in hopes this can come to an end.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post