Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

multi-monitor issues

Being
Running Alpha release 8.

I'm running an HDTV as my primary monitor at 1366 x 768 and a 17" at 1280 x 1024 secondary monitor. Video card is an nVidea 680 MTX, latest certified drivers. De-interlacing is set to use inverse telecine. When I launch the game I'm getting resolution problems on the HDTV side where all colorations look low rez and the colors appear like a negative with stark contrast. My 'gadgets', small apps telling me system status, current weather, date and time, etc. on the second monitor are similarly affected. If I drag the PFO window to my 17" the images are correct and as they should be. If I then drag the PFO window back onto the HDMI monitor they revert to negative coloration and low resolution. The first time this happened I exited and re-entered and the colors/image on the HDMI were fine. This morning however that workaround doesn't work.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Gog
For a comparison point, I'm running two dvi-connected monitors and having none of these issues. Might be specific to hdmi setups?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
FMS Kurok
I have had none of these issues and I have 1 monitor using dvi-d and the other using hdmi.
FMS Kurok
edit: double post
Being
I solved this issue by changing the resolution of my native 1366 X 768 recommended HDMI resolution to I believe it was 1920 X 1080.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post