Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Looking to Sell Account

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Well, it is about time for me to move on… Looking to sell my account:

Reward Quantity
New Player Pack 0
Destinys Twin 0
Daily Deals 1
Early Enrollment 1
Memorial of Honor 2
Soundtrack Download 1
1 Month game time 10
Alliance Pack 1
Regional Trait Pack 2
Shield Mate 1
Test Server Access 1
Class Pack 0
Head Start 1
Ticket: Buddy Trial 20
Behind the Scenes PDF 1
Character Name Reservation 1
Twice-Marked of Pharasma 2

Two Characters, both Day 1 (Main and DT), and a 3rd untrained min. XP alt.

Tyv Blodvared (Rogue 12 / Fighter 10 / Cleric 4): Unspent XP = 408,540

Qiang Tian Zsu (Fighter 10 / Cleric 6): Unspent XP = 535, 758

My asking price is $550, considering it still has 10 months of prepaid game time, but I'm willing to accept nearest best offer.

Note: Both characters are Leaders of settlement of Aragon, so I would likely inform Kenton Stone before any transaction is finalized.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Bringslite
Pretty nice looking account there Bluddwolf. Lots of free months and nice xp piles to play with. Good Luck in your travels.

I'll inform players on our site about this.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but…

My impression I get here is that those characters will retain their leadership positions as settlement leaders of Aragon once the account has been finalized? I am not sure who currently is the settlement owner but is getting a leadership position in the settlement part of the sale?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Decius
Sad to see you go.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Paddy Fitzpatrick

My impression I get here is that those characters will retain their leadership positions as settlement leaders of Aragon once the account has been finalized? I am not sure who currently is the settlement owner but is getting a leadership position in the settlement part of the sale?

No, the ownership of Aragon is still retained by Goodfellow, but you are correct that the leadership position of my characters will still be retained upon transfer. This is why I said I would inform Kenton of the transaction, so that he could prepare for it.

If that leadership has a value, that is built into the asking price. I'm not looking to make a profit, I'm essentially asking for what I paid + the available time remaining + all that my characters have. I think $550 is fair considering what other accounts have sold for.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Decius
Sad to see you go.

Lol, yeah, well I've been gone for months and have quite a few interests on the horizon.

Edam
It's a shame to see early starters go. All the best with wherever you move onto.

Paddy Fitzpatrick

Only the account holder themselves (or Dev intervention and I believe they try very hard not to get involved in this stuff) can demote a leader account.

Aragorn do have options here, including the obvious ones like having a trusted current member of the settlement buy the accounts or offer cash to offset a price drop if the accounts are demoted but that is you guys business and doesn't really need to be plastered around the forums .
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Edam
It's a shame to see early starters go. All the best with wherever you move onto.

I appreciate that, and I wish those that remain luck with PFO.

I'm moving on to several titles that I've always been a big fan of, and they span several platforms and genres.

Robert E. Howard's Conan RPG, is a new 2D20 TT RPG
Conan Exiles - Open World Survival MPRPG (Funcom)
Age of Conan Unchained - MMO, Rage PvP server (Funcom)

These three games have two common threads. The first is obvious, the second is that the two developers (Modiphius and Funcom) are cross promoting each other's games, including creating source books and giving in-game items.

Bob
Edam
Only the account holder themselves (or Dev intervention and I believe they try very hard not to get involved in this stuff) can demote a leader account.

Yes, only a GM or the account holder can demote a company leader. I have in the past demoted leaders of founding companies at the request of the settlement's official leader, on the grounds that the ability to demote founding company leaders is essential to the concept of leading a settlement. Other than that, I generally avoid getting involved.
Bringslite
It is wrong (IMO) to sell off leadership with an account for best offer, but it has been done before. As long as there are more than one leader in the Parent Company, total control(friendly style) is not much different than it was.

There is serious problem and weakness in the system, however, in that a hostile person gaining a leader spot in the parent company can destroy(or as close as the diff matters little) a settlement in less than 5 min.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post