Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account Sold

Ragerock
This account is Sold.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Send me an email at vox.silentii.pfo@gmail.com
Drogon
You can email me at blackwoodglade2016@gmail.com
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Nails
removed
Huran
Considering Alpha enrollment does not pay a monthly fee until Open Enrollment becomes official, you should be able to get quite a bit of cash from this account. Not to mention the banked XP as well.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Huran
Considering Alpha enrollment does not pay a monthly fee until Open Enrollment becomes official, you should be able to get quite a bit of cash from this account. Not to mention the banked XP as well.
Indeed. It also (probably) includes a number of other perks that are not yet defined. Coupled with a DT and a year+ of game time, I wouldn't rush to sell it for less than a thousand.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Huran
Indeed. It also (probably) includes a number of other perks that are not yet defined. Coupled with a DT and a year+ of game time, I wouldn't rush to sell it for less than a thousand.
Is that an offer Cal? When is the last time you actually bought an additional account? The prices have changed since the big lay off announcement and the ongoing mystery of Newcorp. I myself have bought several on the last 6 months and all have been between $150-400 depending on the circumstances, so what are you basing your "no less than a thousand valuation on"? Or is that just to Necro into a thread that you have no serious interest in and put not only the seller but the three potential buyers in an awkward position? Let me be the first to say THANKS ALOT smile

If someone wants to sell now then they look at real offers on the table and decide based on market demand and recent history, not hypothetically what they might be able to get based on someone's opinion in the forums.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I can't afford to spend another $1000 when I'm already paying for 19 subscriptions. (Added two on the weekend, thanks, Drogon)

But, sure @ragerock, if you don't get a better offer, I'll happily give you $750 for the account as listed. d20rpg@gmail.com.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
The prices have changed since the big lay off announcement and the ongoing mystery of Newcorp. I myself have bought several on the last 6 months and all have been between $150-400 depending on the circumstances, so what are you basing your "no less than a thousand valuation on"?
I'm betting you've never bought an alpha account, let alone in the last six months, and if you got one for $400.00, congratulations, you got a very good deal. I didn't say he'd get a thousand, I said I wouldn't be in a rush to sell for less than that.
Decius
The big factor in the α valuation right now is uncertainty over how long the EE period will last and whether monster play will ever be a thing.

The XP and DT make up most of the present value, and that is the same for all day 1 accounts and varies mostly with how likely PFO is to be in place in the future.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post