Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account Sold

Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I can't afford to spend another $1000 when I'm already paying for 19 subscriptions. (Added two on the weekend, thanks, Drogon)

But, sure @ragerock, if you don't get a better offer, I'll give you $750 for the account as listed. d20rpg@gmail.com.

Valid
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I can't afford to spend another $1000 when I'm already paying for 19 subscriptions. (Added two on the weekend, thanks, Drogon)

But, sure @ragerock, if you don't get a better offer, I'll give you $750 for the account as listed. d20rpg@gmail.com.

Valid
(shrug) I shouldn't be spending that, but you're right, it wasn't fair for me to say it unless I'm willing to make an offer in the ballpark.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ragerock
Thankyou for the interest emails have been sent if you have not received one please post again. I will be waiting a bit a little but not to long, so get in while you can!
The Eternal Balance
I have an assumption I am operating under that I would like dispelled, if possible, before I make an offer on the account:

NewCorp will not be under any obligation to honor ANY part of the account (or any account), correct? They can say no to any or all of it, yes? So, once NewCorp takes over there could be:

No DT
No banked xp
No pre-paid game time
No Adventure Reward
No KS perks

There could also be:

Complete server wipe, including all characters and accounts and everything in game
Game down for weeks, months or years

I know (or hope) that nothing like the above will happen, but it could, correct? And if so, this account - and all our accounts - would be worth nothing.

Can someone please dispel this assumption (with facts if possible)? Thanks.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Duffy Swiftshadow
The Eternal Balance
I have an assumption I am operating under that I would like dispelled, if possible, before I make an offer on the account:

NewCorp will not be under any obligation to honor ANY part of the account (or any account), correct? They can say no to any or all of it, yes? So, once NewCorp takes over there could be:

No DT
No banked xp
No pre-paid game time
No Adventure Reward
No KS perks

There could also be:

Complete server wipe, including all characters and accounts and everything in game
Game down for weeks, months or years

I know (or hope) that nothing like the above will happen, but it could, correct? And if so, this account - and all our accounts - would be worth nothing.

Can someone please dispel this assumption (with facts if possible)? Thanks.

I'm about 99.9% sure Lisa said they are honoring all the Kickstarter stuff and working off the existing game which heavily implies that even if they decided to do an XP/Resource reset the main gist of the game would be the same and all those perks would still do something.
Azure_Zero
I recall Lisa saying in one of the more recent Keepside chats, that NewCorp, would like to Honour the KS promises.
So everything that that KS promised will very likely be kept.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ragerock
Thankyou for the interest emails have been sent if you have not received one please post again. I will be waiting a bit a little but not to long, so get in while you can!
I did not receive an email. d20rpg@gmail.com
The Eternal Balance
I would like to get in on the bidding please:

The.Eternal.Balance@gmail.com

Thanks.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Ragerock
Am I able to sell of certain bits of the account seperately? If so how do I go about it?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
You can't separate most of it.

You could issue the invite for the "Adventurer Pack" before you sell, but I'd be surprised if people wouldn't want to change their bids if they aren't getting it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post