Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account Sold

Huran
Ragerock
Am I able to sell of certain bits of the account seperately? If so how do I go about it?

An email to customer.support@goblinworks.com would most likely be necessary.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Caldeathe Baequiannia
To help with my reasoning, here's what I think the account is worth, (If the Canadian dollar wasn't currently in the toilet due to the price of oil)

• Existing DT pair with full XP: $250-$350 depending on race and name choices
  • Platinum access $200 (tough to price because we don't know what the platinum accounts will actually get, but at least probably 6 months free play time / XP
  • 14 months of game time $200.00
  • Adventurer invite $150.00 (Set up a new DT account, or turn a non-DT into a DT with 2nd getting XP from that point)
  • Assorted packs and daily deals $50ish
  • Optimism about impending deal: +20% ($150-$200)

Most of those go up significantly the day after a deal is signed.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
The Eternal Balance
I have an assumption I am operating under that I would like dispelled, if possible, before I make an offer on the account:

NewCorp will not be under any obligation to honor ANY part of the account (or any account), correct? They can say no to any or all of it, yes? So, once NewCorp takes over there could be:

No DT
No banked xp
No pre-paid game time
No Adventure Reward
No KS perks

There could also be:

Complete server wipe, including all characters and accounts and everything in game
Game down for weeks, months or years

I know (or hope) that nothing like the above will happen, but it could, correct? And if so, this account - and all our accounts - would be worth nothing.

Can someone please dispel this assumption (with facts if possible)? Thanks.
I assume that the obligations (legal and moral) of Goblinworks will remain. That said, the legal obligations of Goblinworks to customers are trivial to discharge.
Ragerock
okay thankyou for the info i will sell the entire account and nothing but so please dont ask for bits of it.smilesmile
Ragerock
Bump looking to sell the account now, I have given it some time.
Midnight
The Eternal Balance
I have an assumption I am operating under that I would like dispelled, if possible, before I make an offer on the account:

NewCorp will not be under any obligation to honor ANY part of the account (or any account), correct? They can say no to any or all of it, yes? So, once NewCorp takes over there could be:

No DT
No banked xp
No pre-paid game time
No Adventure Reward
No KS perks

There could also be:

Complete server wipe, including all characters and accounts and everything in game
Game down for weeks, months or years

I know (or hope) that nothing like the above will happen, but it could, correct? And if so, this account - and all our accounts - would be worth nothing.

Can someone please dispel this assumption (with facts if possible)? Thanks.

Barring a bankruptcy, anyone buying GoblinWorks would be legally responsible for fulfilling GoblinWorks' commitments to customers.

That doesn't mean they can't break GW's promises, it just means that if they do, they will have a storm of bad publicity, as well as hundreds of people reversing huge sums of credit card charges. When Credit Card companies see hundreds (or in the case of D3… thousands) of people all reversing charges on the same company for the same reason(s), that tends to be bad for the company.

Newcorp would lose more money from reversed charges than it would cost to go through bankruptcy and weasel out of G.W.'s commitments, legally.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Ragerock
The Account is sold.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ragerock
The Account is going to be sold to Caldeathe, sorry Caldeathe for the slow response
No Problem. I am pleased we could come to a deal.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
You are a Troll
Wow, another account for Cal.

Cal = NeoTakasi?
Paddy Fitzpatrick
You are a Troll
Wow, another account for Cal.

Cal = NeoTakasi?

That's a bit harsh dont ya think?

Pretty sure no one else is a vain, quick tempered, item duping arrogant douche quite like Takasi was.

Yeah these accounts getting gobbled up by ppl with phat stacks annoys the hell out of me too but come on we all know pulling a Takasi takes a lot more than just that.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post