Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Congratulations to the new rulers of Staalgard (formerly Live Oak)!

Bob
Staalgard High Council has taken over Live Oak and made it their own, renaming it Staalgard. Congratulations!
Mistwalker
Congratulations
Azure_Zero
Congrats
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Congratulations, Staalgard.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Finn Grimnir
Well done Staalgard. Rule wisely.
Flari
Many thanks to all. Our friends in the HRC were a major factor in the operation. Special thanks are due to them. We hope to help (generally) the game by doing something with what we take control of. It will never be our procedure to take or start a settlement just because we are able and leave it bereft of players and holdings.

In this way, we hope that we are ruling wisely and fairly, leaving things that we have not the manpower or resources to develop for others that do have them.
flari@mail.com
Jokken
Many congrats to the new occupants, rule her wisely and she will treat you well!
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Edam
hhmm … I initially read that as Stalingrad … too many WWII Eastern front armor miniatures games in my misspent youth.

Congratulations. it will be good to see that problem child settlement finally sorted out and properly active.
WxCougar of KOTC
Congratulations!
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Congrats! I always like that location put it to good use!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post