Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Congratulations to the new rulers of Marketstead (formerly New Rathglen)!

Bob
Gold and Steel Banking has taken over New Rathglen and made it their own, renaming it Marketstead. Congratulations!

Edit: Changed new name from Peddler's Crossing to Marketstead.
Azure_Zero
Congrats
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Well fought, and handily held. Congratulations and good luck.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Finn Grimnir
Well Fought indeed.
Drogon
Gratz
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Bringslite
Well played and fought over! PVP without High Forum Drama…. a miracle.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Jokken
Well done and honorably won. Enjoy the spoils.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Maxen
I'm still bummed I didn't make my first Social points gate during PvP. Enjoyed the experience and congrats on your new home!
The Eternal Balance
…and the Balance adjusts…
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bringslite
Well played and fought over! PVP without High Forum Drama…. a miracle.

This makes me happy.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post