Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Special offer - only today

Thod-Theodum
The EL auction house is offering a special sale today

Goblinworks has worked together with the Emerald Lodge to drive up trade in this game. This is a one day test only and the results will be closely logged to avoid any misuse. It is a small thank you from Goblinworks to the community:

All T1 raw materials for 1 copper each

All T2 raw materials for 2 copper each

All T3 raw materials for 3 copper each

All T1 refined materials for 5 copper each

All T2 refined materials for 10 copper each

All T3 refined materials for 50 copper each

All T1 recipes for 10 copper each

All T2 recipes for 20 copper each

All T3 recipes for 100 copper each

Restrictions:
The sale is intended to enable you to buy something you really, really want - but that won't lead to long term distortions of the market. Therefore the following restrictions apply per account:

You are allowed to buy up to:
100 T1 resources of your choice
50 T2 resources of your choice
20 T3 resources of your choice
50 T1 refined materials of your choice
25 T2 refined materials of your choice
10 T3 refined materials of your choice
5 T1 recipes of your choice
3 T2 recipes of your choice
1 T3 recipes of your choice

To claim your items just visit the EL auction house and place a buy-order. All buy orders will be checked at midnight server time and will be fulfilled by GW assuming you followed the rules and didn't try to claim more as you are allowed.

Please be fair and don't try to claim more as you are allowed as there is no new tech in the game to allow this and GW reserves the right to cancel everything if it gets misused by too many participants.

I'm sure an official statement from Bob or Lisa will follow later - but I didn't wanted to wait for them to announce it as Europe and Australia are already playing now and might want to take advantage of the offer.

PS: Let me know what you selected? My choice will be 10 Silk, 10 Dynamic Crystals +3 and an T3 amoursmith recipe. Still undecided how to fill up the lower level items.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Udo
Hmmm - Strange timing. April Fools?
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Jokken
Good try Thod….. I've got a river to sell you…
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Bringslite
Jokken

For just a wee bit more, you can lease water for it.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Thod-Theodum
My son was very exited when he saw it.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
Jokken

For just a wee bit more, you can lease water* for it.

* Delivery dates on "water" not guaranteed. Offer void where prohibited by law, or anywhere more than one hex away from Thornkeep. Use of the term "water" in this context is not intended to make any express or implied contractual obligation. "water" is used as a term for "shiny stuff in low areas," and should not be presumed to be wet, or have any H2O-like effect on those coming on contact with it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Maxen
Hilarious Cal! Had a good laugh over that.
Notagoblin
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
Jokken

For just a wee bit more, you can lease water* for it.

* Delivery dates on "water" not guaranteed. Offer void where prohibited by law, or anywhere more than one hex away from Thornkeep. Use of the term "water" in this context is not intended to make any express or implied contractual obligation. "water" is used as a term for "shiny stuff in low areas," and should not be presumed to be wet, or have any H2O-like effect on those coming on contact with it.

If only we could get that stuff working, since it would finally solve our #1 most-crowdforged player request: Better Grass!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post