Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Alliance Commands

Duffy Swiftshadow
Do the alliance commands actually do anything in game? I saw them when I was looking in the /help again, and tried them out a bit out of curiosity, but they don't seem to do much but get a settlement under your ally tab.
Azure_Zero
Function, programming and systems are incomplete, currently it's just a place holder.
Edam
There are no current game mechanics for player social structures larger than settlement.

It is the main reason Keeper's Pass is currently independent and not affiliated with any meta-alliances. When we voted on it the consensus was that until the game mechanics supports Kingdoms or Alliances it made more sense to make independent agreements with friendly settlements/alliances rather than immediately join a larger group.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post