Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

And oldie but a goodie

Phyllain
http://captiongenerator.com/56468/EBA-meeting

For those familiar with the end of the forever war. I made this around the time that we burnt down the phaeros library. I found it again this morning and almost fell out of my chair laughing. Happy viewing.
Huran
I came across this on Reddit the other day and had a good laugh. Thanks for the creativity.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Drogon
That video was funny as shite….
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Tigari
Ahhh. The good times!
The Eternal Balance
Hitler is never funny, except to other Nazis.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Tigari
*puts on his tinfoil hat*
MidknightDiamond
Oh goodie, my old link had died, expired… something like that.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Midnight
The Eternal Balance
Hitler is never funny, except to other Nazis.

Luckily, Hitler is dead. That's just an actor.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post