Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Holding Changes

Bringslite
@ Azure

Consider relaxing and letting it fade, as it looks like it is doing anyway. I believe that you first suggested more queues as a holding's bonus. Probably a little more of a hot topic than you assumed?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
I suggested more crafting QUALITY at holdings, not more queues.

And I like off topics in their own threads so it is easier to reference later.

Link to Crafting queue opinions
Azure_Zero
Now I Would enjoy it more if the holdings all had reason to be upgraded beyond the +0 holdings that cover the landscape, and to do this I gave a lot of carrots in the OP.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
I would say Crafters need some sort of perks for focusing heavily into crafting besides being slightly better at it as they rank up.
A great variety of recipes would be nice, as some lines are pretty barren at the top. Hopefully that one will be self correcting as more roles and races are developed. Mybe things like specialty versions of armour that have slightly different bonuses for elves than they do for gnomes. As well as faction related recipes.Those might also help with adding some Pathfinder flavour

I guess I don't really see the recipes as a 'reward' their just a loot based portion of advancing a crafter. Maybe factions will help ease that sort of issue as those are supposed to be some form of accomplishment based versus something you'll want to get around to collecting. Crafter progression is very plain and boring compared to combat progression.
Azure_Zero
Alright
Bob can you lock this thread as it is staying Off topic.
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
I would say Crafters need some sort of perks for focusing heavily into crafting besides being slightly better at it as they rank up.
A great variety of recipes would be nice, as some lines are pretty barren at the top. Hopefully that one will be self correcting as more roles and races are developed. Mybe things like specialty versions of armour that have slightly different bonuses for elves than they do for gnomes. As well as faction related recipes.Those might also help with adding some Pathfinder flavour

I guess I don't really see the recipes as a 'reward' their just a loot based portion of advancing a crafter. Maybe factions will help ease that sort of issue as those are supposed to be some form of accomplishment based versus something you'll want to get around to collecting. Crafter progression is very plain and boring compared to combat progression.

It's the same or worse with gathering. Hmmm… I suppose "crafting" could be a catch-all word.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
Alright
Bob lock this thread as it is staying Off topic.

You shouldn't give orders like that. The peoples will start to see you as a Dictator. At least pretend that you aren't actually in charge of this. It's Top Secret.

Now, are we allowed to bring in our own suggestions or are yours in the OP it?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Topic is on HOLDINGS and how to improve them.
Anything else should go into another thread.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I vote we move the conversation about moving conversations to another thread.

On and Off Topicish: Good point about gatherers, though I guess maybe eventually gushers can be considered a perk for them? Maybe have some holdings do something that improves gathering for the hex they are in?
Bringslite
Yeah Gushers will be interesting. Maybe also some material that is super rare and used in enchanting that actually goes along with the material that is in the node?

On holding improvements: How about 1 NPC trainer for a +0, 2 at +1, 3 at +3, and 4 at +5? This could be the groundwork and the basis for a company to start a steading of their own and have some training/crafting at the location.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post