Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat Monday, April 25th 2016

Bob
Lisa and I will be on Mumble for a Keepside Chat Monday night (4/25) at 8 PM Eastern (5 PM Pacific). If any of the usual suspects are available to moderate that would be great, otherwise chaos will reign (same as it ever was).

I'll try to post a preliminary set of release notes for EE 11.2 later this week or early Monday, which I suspect will generate a fair number of questions.

golarion.mumble.com
port 3093

Post your questions here.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I should be around and will also do usual recording duties.
Azure_Zero
I'll make a recording as usual as well.
Azure_Zero
Who'll be Host since Hoffman's not been around for a good while?
Decius
Are any announcements expected regarding the investors?
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'll do it if Hoffman can't make it.
Bringslite
My one question: Will I have the power to set who can and who can't use the facilities that I am helping build and hauling bulk resources for? Mostly I would be satisfied to hear that it is intended and it is coming or the opposite.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Drogon
Decius
Are any announcements expected regarding the investors?

I could be mistaken but I wouldn't expect any investor announcement until the deal is signed… This chat is all about 11.2 ….
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
aussiedwarf
My question, how much coffee and energy drinks do we need to send to Goblinworks HQ to get 11.2 through?
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
I'm kinda with Bringslite in wondering when we'll get the black/white list controls for the settlement
(this list could also apply to the Inns/Holdings/small holdings the settlement/company controls.)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post