Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat Monday, April 25th 2016

Smitty
For the limited amount of tech hours spent coding stuff… You settlement leader control folks need to stop..

Please don’t ask for any more settlement control stuff until the average game playing experience is addressed.. Use those development hours on friends list.. sorting things better .. fixing bugs that affect everyone.. Last thing we need should ask Gw to focus on is yet another tool that a handful of people will interact with..

Use the limited hours you can throw at things to have the most affect on a larger number of players..

Not saying you should not think about this stuff… But your it should be on the no time soon list, there are a ton of actual play ability things you can focus on instead…
Bringslite
Smitty
For the limited amount of tech hours spent coding stuff… You settlement leader control folks need to stop..

Please don’t ask for any more settlement control stuff until the average game playing experience is addressed.. Use those development hours on friends list.. sorting things better .. fixing bugs that affect everyone.. Last thing we need should ask Gw to focus on is yet another tool that a handful of people will interact with..

Use the limited hours you can throw at things to have the most affect on a larger number of players..

Not saying you should not think about this stuff… But your it should be on the no time soon list, there are a ton of actual play ability things you can focus on instead…

Agreed, Smitty. What I'm really after is hearing whether it is a planned feature or whether it is going to fall by the wayside like anything else that may have been intended but seems impractical or not such a good idea now that there is a year+ of live play to evaluate.

Players having the agency to control training is a bit different than any MMO I have ever played. Who knows what seems best to GW now? smile

Original question edited.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
Nevermind.
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow
Nevermind.

You've got mail.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
aussiedwarf
My question, how much coffee and energy drinks do we need to send to Goblinworks HQ to get 11.2 through?

This is Seattle. We're good.
Bob
Decius
Are any announcements expected regarding the investors?

Nothing expected by then.
Bob
Bringslite
My one question: Will I have the power to set who can and who can't use the facilities that I am helping build and hauling bulk resources for? Mostly I would be satisfied to hear that it is intended and it is coming or the opposite.

We still intend to do something along these lines. Exactly how that's enforced will be worth discussing when we get closer to implementing it.
Bringslite
Bob
Bringslite
My one question: Will I have the power to set who can and who can't use the facilities that I am helping build and hauling bulk resources for? Mostly I would be satisfied to hear that it is intended and it is coming or the opposite.

We still intend to do something along these lines. Exactly how that's enforced will be worth discussing when we get closer to implementing it.

Thanks Bob. A little vague, but that's how things work. I suppose that my main motivator is my competitive side and much "not fun" grinding for T1 Codex mats combined with keeping the holdings as cleaned out as possible. <–I can and am doing all of it, but it isn't the pinnacle of interesting playtime.

Everyone is aware that there isn't loot in taking a holding, I presume? The original owners lose all to the victor(of course) but the stored stuff just disappears. Victors get nothing. That is at least my limited experience with holding captures.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
Everyone is aware that there isn't loot in taking a holding, I presume? The original owners lose all to the victor(of course) but the stored stuff just disappears. Victors get nothing. That is at least my limited experience with holding captures.
I've got a feeling it's just another company bank vault that is inaccessible until you have company access to the hex again. Freedom Alliance could probably confirm if they got their bulk back after rebuilding at the Mediash core 6.

To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
I've got a feeling it's just another company bank vault that is inaccessible until you have company access to the hex again. Freedom Alliance could probably confirm if they got their bulk back after rebuilding at the Mediash core 6.

Could be. That is the same company reacquiring the holding. No "Fat lootz" for anyone else?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post