Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Call me intrigued

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Lisa Stevens
Huran
They are actually paying half of the operating costs each month. Just to be clear. smile
I'd call that a pretty serious expression of intent.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Lisa Stevens
Huran
They are actually paying half of the operating costs each month. Just to be clear. smile
I'd call that a pretty serious expression of intent.

That is fantastic! Implications beyond serious intent are…. MARVELOUS!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
gbdisque
From a new player perspective. Finding a settlement that fits with your desired character development strategy as soon as you can is imperative to becoming a long term player and really enjoying this game. The mechanics allow for a new player to become immediately productive within the community through gathering and crafting. The leaders of the community I'm a part of like to say "every bit counts" and within this framework, they are correct.
I know there are a number of raw edges to this game, that I hope will be smoothed out over time; but at its core, this is one of the best MMO games I have every played. Simply for the community currently involved.

Best of luck, and I hope you find the right group of folks.
kandorius
+1
Wolf of Rathglen
From an old player perspective, I've seen hundreds of steady improvements come since alpha days until the hibernation; and the GoblinWorks staff seek out and listen to player input constantly which was the major foundation of this Early Enrollment experiment of us playing a game while it's being developed.

The open class skill system is very liberating and engaging for building a character you're attached to. And I can only back up the other comments that when you find a group of like-minded players you get a rare gaming experience that really brings out the MM part of MMO that other games miss.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
From a…middle player perspective???

Yeah when I came in back last September there was a lot of potential and still is. It has a lot of work to go but we are hoping the patience pays off.

In the meantime, get to know the folks, go on some self made mission and he'll get yourself into some trouble with some people. Don't get into too much or the wrong kind of trouble but have a little fun. Long as you aren't a jerk and don't wanna cause any grief or ruin anyone elses enjoyment of the game people are usually pretty good about allowing you to hunt down a guy or try to steal their stuff or do devious things (or if you're like me just go around being a loudmouthed grandstanding fly on the wall lol).

If you aren't into that, well, just get involved with your group and the world at large and just don't be toxic. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post