Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

EE 11.2 Preliminary Release Notes

Edam
Smitty
Gagnrath
Smallholding fires could (should?) only work for those in the owner's party, just like the vault.
I could get behind that …

As soon as I have a way to remove/loot the holding when it is the way ..

Having thought on this I tend to agree.

Whilst I can see the attraction for larger groups in being able to seed their entire area with inns and small holdings that only work for the local troops, it is going to be rather unbalanced to do that unless there is a way for the attackers in a feud to remove the small holdings.
Bob
We're closing in on getting 11.2 ready for Zog. We found one small bug with the last build and hope to have that fixed shortly. With a little luck we'll be able to get that taken care of and test out the resulting build today, then put the build up on Zog tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, I've edited the original post to reflect the following additional improvements:

• Testing Achievements: Added GM command to grant achievements.
  • Company Leaders can change the colors on company holdings and outposts.
Bringslite
Bob
We're closing in on getting 11.2 ready for Zog. We found one small bug with the last build and hope to have that fixed shortly. With a little luck we'll be able to get that taken care of and test out the resulting build today, then put the build up on Zog tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, I've edited the original post to reflect the following additional improvements:

• Testing Achievements: Added GM command to grant achievements.
  • Company Leaders can change the colors on company holdings and outposts.

Fantastic Guys! I know one Mentat(with a color scheme fixation) that will be happy hearing about item number 2, there. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nails
I can be on the Test Server around noon or 1pm eastern on Wednesday the 11th.
Bob
Nails
I can be on the Test Server around noon or 1pm eastern on Wednesday the 11th.

There's a good chance we won't have quite everything set up before heading out tonight, in which case we'll have to go for a mid-day switch, probably around noon Pacific. And, of course, that's with every available finger crossed.
Nails
ok, thanks for the info.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post