Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

looking for a team

Ma3gor
hello im new and no idea what to do, looking for a group or something lol.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
What timezone are ya in?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Azure_Zero
If your doing a L4G to do stuff with post it in general chat in game and people should reply.
Though a number of us are in the American time zone, followed by European time zone, and then the Australian time zone.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Ma3gor

Welcome to PFO! Two things to keep in mind looking for a group to play with:

1. Timezone - Most of the active players are typical evening US timezone based, but there are groups in the other timezones.

2. Philosophy - This is a sandbox and the different groups out there have different goals, philosophies, and areas of play. Eventually some of that will be mechanically enforced. Keep that in mind when talking to groups and try to find one that matches your preferences.

Aside from that don't hesitate to ask questions in General chat, usually someone can help you. You can also post questions here and they'll definitely get answered by one of us.
Huran
Most groups also have web addresses to their own private forums - it is always good to check them out before deciding.

Like Duffy and Paddy above alot of members put their forums in their signature so its easy to check them out. I don't know why I haven't started the same but I am with Keeper's Pass and our forums are located here.

Good luck, welcome to PFO and, as said above, - feel free to ask any of us questions we are a helpful community.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Jokken
The public Mumble server at golarion.mumble.com, port 3093 is a great way to meet other players and get assistance when needed. Many different organizations throughout the map maintain channels there and it's become a bit of a central meeting spot.

Any rooms not marked "private" are generally fine to pop into and say hello.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
gbdisque
This is where I began my search for a settlement. https://goblinworks.com/pathfinder-online/settlements/

some don't exist anymore; but it provided me with an overview of what types of settlements were available so I could narrow my search based on play style/philosophy.

Best of luck, have fun and hope to see you ingame.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Unfortunately that list is fairly out of date at this point, even for some of the settlements that are still around.
Azure_Zero
Duffy Swiftshadow
Unfortunately that list is fairly out of date at this point, even for some of the settlements that are still around.

I have to Whole heartly agree, that list is REALLY out of date….
Bringslite
Ma3gor

Hi Ma3gor,

Lets make this easy for you.
Ingame go to upper left corner of screen. Click the left most tower icon. In the search line type Staalgard. From results, click on Staalgard High Council. In the right hand window the company will pop up. Simply click "apply".

Give us a shot with no strings attached. We will train you, answer questions, gear you, and show you around without obligations on your part. If you decide to stay, great! If you want to move on, no hard feelings and all you have to do is enter /vcleave staalgard high council. We just want another person to catch "the fever" and stay in the game.

This is a new player city. You can get in at the beginning and help build it up. Great location north of the start zone(Thorn Keep) and a miner and crafter and monster slayer's paradise.

Hope to see your App soon!

Bringslite
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post