Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

looking for a team

The Eternal Balance
Pay no attention to those people…
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Udo
Welcome to the game Ma3gor. We were all new once like you. I had the luxury of finding a company who hung with me and showed me the ropes. Mediash is a fledgling settlement located just NW of Thornkeep and many of us, including the folks from Aragon area are based anywhere from US time zones West coast to East Coast. If you are looking to join a company/ settlement with a lot of support, consistent players and would enjoy helping us build up the settlement from the ground up, we would love to have you. Check us out and apply for The Freedom Alliance in Mediash. You can also whisper me in game. UDO
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post