Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HF structure recipes trade

Huran
Figured I will post my schedule for next week as well.

I will be in game after 6:30pm PDT (1:30am server time) Monday through Thursday. I will be out of town next weekend and then on a regular schedule after that again. If you let me know what times you are normally on, I can arrange another member of Keeper's Pass to be on for the trade if possible.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Smitty
Going to put this here..
I notice some folks are searching for structure kit recipes..
Keepers- Thieves guild
HF – Iconographer
Tuffon has tracked both those down, but not really sure I can use them for.. but am
interested in possible t3 recipe trades
- Any superior vital
- Any Vellum sheet
- Any Dynamic Crystal
- Magister Physic Staff
List of recipes I have if others are reading and are interested in any of the ones below
Exquisite Ring – Jewelry 20
Adamantine light mace – Weapon smith 16
Superior Numinous –Gem Cutter 19
Master axiomatic Gem –17 Iconographer
Truesilver wire +1 - smelter 17
Adamantine plate +1 – smelter 15 ?
Master Blood Block – alchemy 15
Silk sheet +1- weaver 15
WxCougar of KOTC
Keepers is actually looking for a Guildhouse not a Thieves Guild. We had a bit of confusion on another page on whether we had the recipe for the Thieves guild to help someone else out or not. I am going to be posting a new thread so as to not clutter Hammerfalls post.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Jazc
Smitty
Going to put this here..
I notice some folks are searching for structure kit recipes..
Keepers- Thieves guild
HF – Iconographer
Tuffon has tracked both those down, but not really sure I can use them for.. but am
interested in possible t3 recipe trades
- Any superior vital
- Any Vellum sheet
- Any Dynamic Crystal
- Magister Physic Staff
List of recipes I have if others are reading and are interested in any of the ones below
Exquisite Ring – Jewelry 20
Adamantine light mace – Weapon smith 16
Superior Numinous –Gem Cutter 19
Master axiomatic Gem –17 Iconographer
Truesilver wire +1 - smelter 17
Adamantine plate +1 – smelter 15 ?
Master Blood Block – alchemy 15
Silk sheet +1- weaver 15

I have a vellum sheet +1 I would like to trade for the truesilver wire +1. I'll hit you up if I see you in-game or shout out for Jasc Onine if you are interested.

- Jasc
Smitty
Just now saw this and am heading to bed .. but can look for you tuesday in game !
Udo
I have in order of quality
Cathedral (Good) Structure Kit
Temple (Desna) Structure Kit
Fishery Holding Kit
Hunting Lodge Holding Kit
Lumbermill Holding Kit
Ranch Holding Kit

Looking for:
Smith
Iconographer
Guildhouse
Boutique
Lab
Library
Sawmill
Apothecary
Loom
Arcanist's Workshop
Leatherworker
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Jazc
Udo
Fishery Holding Kit
Lumbermill Holding Kit
Ranch Holding Kit

Looking for:
Smith
Iconographer
Guildhouse
Boutique
Lab
Library
Sawmill
Apothecary
Loom
Arcanist's Workshop
Leatherworker

I have a Leatherworker I would like to trade for Cathedral of Good. Shout out for Jasc Onine in General.

- Jasc Onine
Udo
jasconine
Udo
Fishery Holding Kit
Lumbermill Holding Kit
Ranch Holding Kit

Looking for:
Smith
Iconographer
Guildhouse
Boutique
Lab
Library
Sawmill
Apothecary
Loom
Arcanist's Workshop
Leatherworker

I have a Leatherworker I would like to trade for Cathedral of Good. Shout out for Jasc Onine in General.

- Jasc Onine

Leatherworker is last on my list and a small Structure at that. the higher up on my list, the more value I put to it. Offer anything else?
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Caldeathe Baequiannia
How about for the Cathedral a leatherworker and a temple not on your list for trading with others? You could pick from gorum, gozreh, or Asmodeus.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Udo
Lisa Stevens
Huran
That University is being a bear to drop. You guys are welcome to join us doing dark elves sometime in hopes of one dropping. Otherwise, if one does drop in the midst of our dark elf extermination - you will be the first one we contact.

University Commons does dark elves pretty much every time we group and we have gotten quite a few structure kit recipes that are extras during that time. Always up for doing more. I am just a few dark elves away from dark elf slayer 10! smile

Btw, I do have a few more extra structure kit recipes that have dropped that Aurora doesn't know about. I guess I should update my list on our Google sheet.

I currently have:

Tailor
Skirmisher
Seminary
Temple of Gorum
Smith
Spellwright
Cooperative
Cathedral of Law

Most interested in getting the recipes University Commons needs to fill out our recipes, but am also interested in T3 recipes that my crafters need now that they are T3. Feel free to send me an email at lisa@paizo.com and let me know what you might have to tempt me to part with one of these babies.

Hi Lisa - If you still have the Smith, would you be willing to trade for a Cathedral (Good)?
-B Franklin

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post