Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling EE Account

Krolm
Two Characters were created on day 1 and have accrued XP. The following is what is on the account.
Daily Deals 1
Alliance Pack 2
Memorial of Honor 1
Early Enrollment 1
Soundtrack Download 1
Regional Trait Pack 1
Secret Salute 1
Head Start 1
Shield Mate 1
Behind the Scenes PDF 1
Honorable Title 1
Character Name Reservation 1
Twice-Marked of Pharasma 1
Decius
You might want to post the specs of what has been trained, achievements reached, and the like.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Yeah I may be interested but I need to hear a lot more details and a price range.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
MattHarris
I would be interested as well, but would want some more info.
Krolm
I have done nothing really with the account other then create the characters to get the XP. I made a human and dwarf I believe. The human I ran around with for about an hour killing goblins on the first day of the game opening, but didn't do anything more after that. that is all I really know. I paid $330 bucks for the kickstarter to get all the extras. Beyond that I don't have anymore information. I received an email stating that my account was deactivated the other day and I popped on to see what was going on and saw they were going to a subscription and that people were interested in acquiring accounts. I am not using it and if I can recoup some of what I paid I am cool. I am open to offers just shoot me an email at krolmsmash@gmail.com.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Will do, I'll send something tonight if it is still on the market.

hipstergothunicorn@yahoo.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Krolm
This has been sold.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post