Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling DT Account

Eldorel
My account has the following rewards, never been used.
Reward Quantity
New Player Pack 1
Destinys Twin 1
Daily Deals 1
Alliance Pack 1
Open Enrollment 1
1 Month game time 2
Head Start 1
Shield Mate 1
Character Name Reservation 1

I don't have the time or inclination to play this, and only backed it for the physical rewards. I am open to offers.
Leriol
I'm interested. Could you contact me so I can come up with a reasonable offer?

Leriol
Knight_distro@comcast.net
Nails
I am also interested, pfo_nails at gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Also Interested com11235 AT hotmail.com
Decius
Is the never used, or did you create characters at any point?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If it has "Destinys Twin 1" I think it's a pretty good assumption they never activated it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Yeah, that can be a problem.

A DT with day 1 XP would be extremely valuable especially for a guy like me who never had such an account. A DT that never had any toons won't sell for nearly as much. It certainly is of no use to me for what I would need.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Actually, if they activated at the start, they probably would have had to pay full price for at least one year of the last time, so an extra $150.00 or more. I'm not sure an inactivated full account (so you can choose your own characters) is necessarily worth so much less as to make an activated one "extremely valuable" (from the seller's point of view) in comparison.

It looks like an Open Enrollment account (only 2 months, not 4) so couldn't have been activated before March 2015 anyway without paying more, and only cost $35.00. I have no doubt the seller can get $175 (people are paying 150 for explorer invitations, and those don't include two months of game time), so the seller should come out at least $100 ahead. If they'd activated last March and paid for a year of time since they'd have to get at least $300 just to make the same amount.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
MattHarris
I am also interested.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am interested but only if there has been at least one character gaining XP from day one. If DT was never activated and the toons then it aint like that XP is gonna be backdated is it?

From a buyer standpoint value of a day 1 DT changes depending on how many characters are activated and XP is on each. That's what most people would want old accounts of this kind for. Otherwise you are just paying a lotore money for what is essentially a glorified dual sub. I can just get two more accounts, pay a six month sub and pay less than half than what I would pay to get all that other stuff I don't care about.

The value is in the XP and having two toons with XP. Time literally is money in this market. No XP accumulated over time, then no money. I can get a better deal by just making two accounts.

Don't forget you also have to buy a sub since it is out of prepaid time, so of it never had any toons gathering XP why would anyone buy it? You will pay several hundred dollars more on top of the same sub you will get anyway and for what? It's just not a good deal.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post