Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling DT Account

Caldeathe Baequiannia
According to the list in the OP, it's not out of time. It has has two months of pre-paid time. That's about a $50-60 value from someone without a DT. The long-term value of a dual sub (IF THE GAME SUCCEEDS) is also substantial. I'm happy to pay $125 for an unactivated DT account with two months of time if no one wants to offer more. I doubt I'll be the highest bidder.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hmm, well when ya do the math…

Two accounts + 6 months prepaid time = Around $155.

One DT that was never used and two months prepaid time for $125, plus six months time = $183

In six months I can see that the next install will be more expensive for two accounts.

If the price stays there that's not too bad. Still, if it starts going up there comes a point where it will be over a year before ya save money.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hmm, well when ya do the math…

Two accounts + 6 months prepaid time = Around $155.

One DT that was never used and two months prepaid time for $125, plus six months time = $183

In six months I can see that the next install will be more expensive for two accounts.

If the price stays there that's not too bad. Still, if it starts going up there comes a point where it will be over a year before ya save money.
Fuzzy math. You're expecting me to buy 6 months when I already have 2? Adding six months to that account gets me 8 months, which costs your two accounts another $40+, so you're already more expensive eight months out.

Or if you prefer to stick to six, I only have to buy 4 months, which is a total of (at most) $185, so a whole $2.00 more for the first six months, and cheaper forever after.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post