Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

EE 11.2 on Zog

Bob
If anyone needs access to the test server, drop me a line at customer.support@goblinworks.com and I'll get you set up. Do the same if you need experience/achievements/stuff for a character on the test server so we can arrange a good time to meet up.

For those looking for specific things to try out, my first suggestion would be to look through the list of changes for 11.2 and see which changes you'd most like to use (or which have the greatest potential to affect you, like the crafting UI changes could affect crafters or the auction house changes could affect traders) once 11.2 deploys to Live. Give them a try on Zog and post about whether you like the changes, things that could be better about them, and most importantly anything "not quite right" about them that we should look at fixing before deploying 11.2.

Beyond that, the changes likely to benefit from the most eyes are probably those related to escalations and the auction house. In addition, though there weren't many specific changes to the new player experience (biggest were probably making Thornguards stop attacking after someone attacking them dies, and the addition of freeholder/expert trainers to Thornkeep), it's still always handy to have folks try creating new characters and see if any of the changes introduce new problems for new players.

Whatever aspects you decide to try out, post any feedback here, or file a support ticket in-game (particlarly if location info is relevant, since support tickets automatically include detailed information on that), or drop a note to customer.support@goblinworks.com. Whether the feedback is positive, or negative, or just raises questions, it all gives us a better idea of whether or not 11.2 is ready to roll.

Bob
If anyone's available to join in, I'll be on Zog today from 4-6 PM Pacific today tackling escalations, with one of my characters set up pretty closely to my main fighter on Live. Until that time, I'll be on with a GM character and available to help grant anyone experience/achievements/whatever to prepare for battle.
Duffy Swiftshadow
@Bob

Will the existing escalations at the time of the patch get all the changes or do preexisting ones need to get knocked out before they get the changes?
Bob
Duffy Swiftshadow
@Bob

Will the existing escalations at the time of the patch get all the changes or do preexisting ones need to get knocked out before they get the changes?

Existing escalations will get the changes.
Maxen
So get your Ustie pillaging in before 12pm EDT!smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post