Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Gathering of Legends and The Revenge of Nhur Athemon

Bob
The new escalations for 11.2 (Gathering of Legends and The Revenge of Nhur Athemon) have been in the standard escalation rotation since Wednesday, so they've been capable of spawning instances in monster hexes since then. Each of them is only allowed to have one instance at a time, so they should be relatively rare. However, assuming other escalations are being cleared fairly regularly, I think the odds are good that at least one of them will be out more often than not.

This evening at 5 PM Pacific, I'll be launching 16 instances of Gathering of Legends and 4 instances of The Revenge of Nhur Athemon in semi-randomly scattered monster hexes. Those hexes will all have been pre-chosen, and will be taken over by the new escalations regardless of what happens to be going on there at the time. If you're getting close to clearing an escalation, you'll want to do so before the launch. If you're looking to start tackling an escalation close to the launch, consider how much time you have left when deciding what to tackle.

I'm pretty sure at least a few of the new escalations will last through the weekend and beyond, but if they get cleared more quickly than expected, I'll announce a schedule for launching some additional instances manually.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Thanks, Bob. Are home hexes included or excluded?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bob
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Thanks, Bob. Are home hexes included or excluded?

Home hexes are excluded.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bob
This evening at 5 PM Pacific
So midnight server time. Good marker. was that intentional, or a happy coincidence?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bob
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bob
This evening at 5 PM Pacific
So midnight server time. Good marker. was that intentional, or a happy coincidence?

Pure coincidence. I just tried to choose a time where the greatest number of players would be available at or soon after launch, and that maximized the total "weekend" of play available (so Friday evening rather than Saturday morning). It also helped that I'll still be in the office at 5 PM, with an hour to keep an eye on things before this week's Mummy's Mask session begins.
Decius
Will there be an announcement of the hexes spawned, or at least an announcement that all of them have?

I know Revenge has already spawned once and been eliminated.
Bob
Decius
Will there be an announcement of the hexes spawned, or at least an announcement that all of them have?

I know Revenge has already spawned once and been eliminated.

I'll post an announcement once they're all spawned, but I'll leave it to all of you to find them (though I'm sure that won't take long).
Bob
The legends are loose!
Bringslite
Very fun, Bob. Somewhat deadly if not on your toes and or when trying to "muscle" everything dead fast like other escalations. Deadly is perfect for this thing. The rewards are just fine, especially at the end. Even if unlucky all through it, the common loot level is higher and the end pay off is worth it.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
Bringslite
Very fun, Bob. Somewhat deadly if not on your toes and or when trying to "muscle" everything dead fast like other escalations. Deadly is perfect for this thing. The rewards are just fine, especially at the end. Even if unlucky all through it, the common loot level is higher and the end pay off is worth it.

+1

Very solid events.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post