Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Gathering of Legends and The Revenge of Nhur Athemon

Dreggo
Agreed. Much fun has been had.
Bob
Glad to hear folks are enjoying the new escalations. I see there are still a fair number of them out there, so clearly they're providing a reasonable challenge for their rewards, which is also good. It will be very interesting to see what happens once they're finally cleared out and go into regular rotation.
Duffy Swiftshadow
We threw 20 people at one the first night and it took several hours to clear even at a solid clip, I would say they're fairly well tuned.
Bringslite
Bob
Glad to hear folks are enjoying the new escalations. I see there are still a fair number of them out there, so clearly they're providing a reasonable challenge for their rewards, which is also good. It will be very interesting to see what happens once they're finally cleared out and go into regular rotation.

You sly devil. I have a strong feeling that there will be character blood shed at times in these escalations by other than NPC hands and that you are looking forward to a little excitement that will engender! If you hadn't said that they were placed "randomly", I would believe that you put some in places hoping sparks would fly. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post