Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Back in business!!

Bowflex
sold
Gagnrath
This can't possibly be legal/allowed, right?
Zycor
I think selling of goods/accounts is still allowed.
Midnight
The first thing they teach you in MMO school is that gold selling sites are where you go to get your accounts stolen.

The reason gold selling sites have limitless supplies is that each buyer becomes the next victim of account theft so each player that buys something (or even visits a site) involuntarily winds up providing the goods that the next player buys, providing the gold selling sites a limitless supply of goods for no effort other than allowing the malware on a website to infect your computer and keylog your account names and passwords for all the games you play and all the email accounts you use.

I have no problem with players selling goods if GW doesn't. But I'd still advise people NOT to visit gold selling sites, unless you can do it from your work computer, and you hate your boss and were going to quit today, anyway. :-)
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Zycor
The links aren't malicious though, its a PA listing. I'ts a MM service. Time to take off the tinfoil hat lol.
Decius
Those prices are suspiciously low and distorted.
Bringslite
Decius
Those prices are suspiciously low and distorted.

Indeed. The effort to accumulate a single gold is worth more than $5 US.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
You are a Troll
Could this be a case of the naughty *D* word used for out of game profit?
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I sure hope not.

Maybe i am missing some context here. What is the stuff being sold?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Resources and gold coin, among maybe other things.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post