Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Sold KickStarter Guild Crowdforger account with DT, EE, Game time and many perks

JoanDArc
irrelevant.
JoanDArc

Update: I am also selling the Guild Early Enrollment accounts separately. I have 5 of them as stated above. Comes with perks and 3 months of game time for each account. You may choose to purchase 1,2,3,4 or all 5 of them.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Check your email, I sent you one awhile ago.
JoanDArc
Duffy Swiftshadow
Check your email, I sent you one awhile ago.

I received emails and replied them but I don't see any from you. Will you mind sending again? Thanks!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Resent.
JoanDArc
Sold.
JoanDArc
If you are keeping score the guild invites sold for $200 US each.
Tyncale
It'll be about 1 year before those DT Guild invites will start to become profitable for the owner, as opposed to just subbing two non-DT accounts now, based on a year-sub. The latter has the advantage of having four 1000-xp alts instead of just the one. The other perks on the Guildinvites aren't that interesting imo.

If Newcorp keeps the current XP/monetization model, and does not screw over DT-owners in other ways, then it's still a very good deal for the buyers. Otherwise, not so much.

smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Tyncale
It'll be about 1 year before those DT Guild invites will start to become profitable for the owner, as opposed to just subbing two non-DT accounts now, based on a year-sub. The latter has the advantage of having four 1000-xp alts instead of just the one. The other perks on the Guildinvites aren't that interesting imo.
Are you considering included time, Tyncale? Unlike the adventure packs, guild packs were promised three months of free subscription time for each.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
Yes, I included the 3 months that the Guildinvites come with. Since it's a DT account this is actually 6 months worth of xp. 200 dollars will give you 16.736 months of subscription if you choose for the discounted year-sub. Minus 6 months that the Guildinvites come with, this means 10.736 months before the Guildinvites actually start to become profitable compared to subbing two non dt accounts.

That's better then 1 year, so yeah. But I did factor them in in my first crude estimate.

Btw, adventuree rewards had 2 months of gametime included. I am sure in hindsight everyone who purchased one from me is happy with the purchase since I sold them for 75/100 dollars a piece. smile

NB Maybe you meant something different with " adventure packs" Was this the name for the post Kickstarter purchase of the game, before it went Free-to-Buy?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post