Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Ghostwood Splint?

Nails
If anyone is willing to sell it, I am will to pay 50G for a Ghostwood Splint Recipe.
Nails
offer still stands
Azure_Zero
I don't think anyone is going to sell it for 50 Gold, as the recipe is too rare and too sought after.
Nails
You don't think I already know how rare it is? Do you have any idea how long and hard I have been trying to get it?
Bringslite
I seem to recall that Fine Padding +3 was very rare for a long time, or maybe it was Fine Padding of any +. What I don't remember was if it was pointed out that no one was finding it or whether it had to be "fixed". It certainly is around now.

50g seems like a lot of gold to me!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Lisa Stevens
I have been in groups where it has fallen 3 or 4 times, so I know that it is out there.
Bringslite
Lisa Stevens
I have been in groups where it has fallen 3 or 4 times, so I know that it is out there.
I dub Thee: Lucky Charm!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
::Note to self…game with Lisa more…:: smile
Stilachio Thrax
Lisa Stevens

Confirmation! Devs are using hax! smile
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Fiery
@BL I remember that problem very well, and it turned out Fine Padding recipes were mistakenly placed on the T3 table instead of T2, hence the rarity. It was pointed out and fixed a long time ago.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post