Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account for Sale

Huran
Drogon
DLoren
Neither of us is attached to Tavernhold for months because of a failed attempt to start a new company we couldn't connect. Your conditions are impossible for us to meet. It doesn't matter.

It's too bad none of this was known and probably impossible to convey in the heat of the moment. This doesn't explain how he was gathering Ghostwood in mass quantities without being attached to any settlement since it is required to get T3 raw mats from nodes.

He would have had to be part of a settlement for the initial training but I didn't think you lost it once you had the training (unless I am mistaken). Maybe he could have got the training then decided to not be part of a settlement anymore and still have the skills to gather T3?

"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Midnight
You can train t3 gathering at lots of "foreign" settlements. I'm pretty sure that I have.

I assume the game is still offering "support to 20" (correct me if I'm wrong) and so the only impediment to t3 gathering is a short hike to some foreign settlement that had a level 14 trainer.

Maybe I got my t3 gathering skills while my settlement still had level 14 support, but I don't remember it that way, and I'm pretty sure I've gathered t3 even while a member of a level 10 settlement. If that's not how it is supposed to work, I can go back and test/demonstrate it to see if it is bugged.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Not Tink
The toon from yesterday has no xp or training or weapons.
Drogon
Midnight
You can train t3 gathering at lots of "foreign" settlements. I'm pretty sure that I have.

I assume the game is still offering "support to 20" (correct me if I'm wrong) and so the only impediment to t3 gathering is a short hike to some foreign settlement that had a level 14 trainer.

Maybe I got my t3 gathering skills while my settlement still had level 14 support, but I don't remember it that way, and I'm pretty sure I've gathered t3 even while a member of a level 10 settlement. If that's not how it is supposed to work, I can go back and test/demonstrate it to see if it is bugged.

My understanding of how it is "supposed" to work is that if you are not attached to a settlement than you do not have the skill support to actually gather t3, even if already trained. So if his gatherer was "unattached for months" than how was he getting t3? Maybe it's bugged or I am mistaken smile
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Drogon
Olumbra
I [new me smile ] can address that. The toon from yesterday has no xp or training or weapons. It is not the droid you are looking for.

My point was for him to switch over to lodge all of his claims and complaints from his gatherer which is t3 and I assume attached to Tavernhold. Not some blank alt with no affiliation.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Not Tink
The two XP toons were attached to a settlement. They were not attached to Tavernhold. They did have significant encumbrance in the Tavernhold vault.
Drogon
Olumbra
The two XP toons are attached to a settlement. They are not attached to Tavernhold. They do have significant encumbrance in the Tavernhold vault.

Boom!
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Boom? Was that some kind of revelation?
DLoren
Neither of us is attached to Tavernhold for months because of a failed attempt to start a new company we couldn't connect. Your conditions are impossible for us to meet.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Boom? Was that some kind of revelation?
DLoren
Neither of us is attached to Tavernhold for months because of a failed attempt to start a new company we couldn't connect. Your conditions are impossible for us to meet.

Yes, it explains why he was so adverse to getting on his main to make his claims, which we probably would have rejected as well based on him being in a different settlement other than Tavernhold.
It also explains why he was able to gather at t3.
The storyline is now coming together in pieces. I am still sorrowful that this has driven a player off no matter what his play style is/was like.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I guess I'd be averse, too, to admitting that my settlement is in sufficiently rough shape that I've had to attach somewhere else for training.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post