Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account for Sale

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Like I said earlier. There's always some way to justify ignoring other people's claims. You just have to dig hard enough.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I guess I'd be averse, too, to admitting that my settlement is in sufficiently rough shape that I've had to attach somewhere else for training.
Fair enough
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Decius
(Edit) i still keep getting Talongaurd and Tavenholm mixed up…
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I'm not sure what's with people thinking Tavernhold and Talonguard are the same thing, but Ovan has nothing to do with Tavernhold as far as I know.
Smitty
Eox had a field day during the last huge escalation weekend… We took out our towers and wandered the world looking for more.. Obviously we didn’t care if we killed any towers that were claimed by the alliance then known as the EBA.. But I recall this scenario during that weekend..

http://coalroad.com/forum/m/30874563/viewthread/23051047-eox-jumps-in-to-take-on-lich

Why is that a group of so called "deranged murders and folks that were awful for the game", could see the issue clearly and walk away, but the AL couldn’t ?

This is a super small game, each person that plays is an asset, keeping a sub around doesn’t compare to an actual person that logs in and plays.
IMO You should of left this alone so all play groups could try to do them before they become a true blood bath when there is only 1 on the server at any given time.. You should have given it more than a week before helping your poor helpless neighbors out with their legendary monster infestation issues… Especially if someone is in the area and ask you to…
Decius
Thread locked in 5,4,3…
Duffy Swiftshadow
Smitty
Eox had a field day during the last huge escalation weekend… We took out our towers and wandered the world looking for more.. Obviously we didn’t care if we killed any towers that were claimed by the alliance then known as the EBA.. But I recall this scenario during that weekend..

http://coalroad.com/forum/m/30874563/viewthread/23051047-eox-jumps-in-to-take-on-lich

Why is that a group of so called "deranged murders and folks that were awful for the game", could see the issue clearly and walk away, but the AL couldn’t ?

This is a super small game, each person that plays is an asset, keeping a sub around doesn’t compare to an actual person that logs in and plays.
IMO You should of left this alone so all play groups could try to do them before they become a true blood bath when there is only 1 on the server at any given time.. You should have given it more than a week before helping your poor helpless neighbors out with their legendary monster infestation issues… Especially if someone is in the area and ask you to…

You're conveniently forgetting to mention the part where you guys steamrolled thru AL areas during the Nhur Atehmon event and attacked our guys mid escalation. When I asked you to stop I was told 'too bad'. It was actually the event that got you guys blacklisted, which ironically no one cared about until we were hired to defend the Sylva takeover. Then it was a big deal and I got delivered a new ultimatum about how EoX perceives mercenaries that don't fight for them.

I'm also sure backing off the HRC territory had nothing to do with the fact that they were paying you off at one point and that you guys were actively trying to avoid bringing the north into your conflict with the south. I would be surprised if that was not a factor.

As to this incident an unaffiliated and unknown alt yelled at us and refused to verify who they were, for all we knew it was Andius. We even originally ran into a hex that was being worked by HRC so we left for a different one.

Finally, quite a few of the HRC members are currently very hostile towards us and were recently paying bandits to attack us, therefore we don't see a reason to give them leeway unless they wish to appeal to our code, in which case we will treat them like everyone else. Even then we haven't actually fought or attacked any of them since the fight for what is now Marketstead.

Let's avoid this trying to call each other out shenanigans, it does nobody any good.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'm also sure backing off the HRC territory had nothing to do with the fact that they were paying you off at one point
I realize you like to pride yourself on not being called out for lying, Duffy, but the HRC has never paid Xeilias for anything, as you've been told in the past. So why do you keep repeating this falsehood?
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'm also sure backing off the HRC territory had nothing to do with the fact that they were paying you off at one point
I realize you like to pride yourself on not being called out for lying, Duffy, but the HRC has never paid Xeilias for anything, as you've been told in the past. So why do you keep repeating this falsehood?

I've been told that by both EoX, HRC, and 3rd party sources. They all lied to me separately? That's an impressive deception.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow

I've been told that by both EoX, HRC, and 3rd party sources. They all lied to me separately? That's an impressive deception.
Please provide some evidence for the claim. No-one I know of is aware of any such payments. If someone really did tell you that, they were lying. Absent evidence of that, I can only assume you are lying.

(edit: or that you are Zyccor, using some trick of HTML to make it look like he is Duffy for his own nefarious purposes) This is not a new claim on your part, and we told you before it is not true. The fact that you keep repeating it without evidence despite having been told it isn't true does not speak well.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post