Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account for Sale

Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The HRC never paid Xeilias anything for anything
That requires a very narrow and spurious interpretation.
Bringslite
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bringslite
That was kind of my point about the map and the server population. At the time of Nur we had what maybe 3x the active players that we do now, as a generous estimate? Whatever, it was less than 10x of what we have now. There were battles in game and forum wars from all over the map.

The end result this time was quite different than before. I haven't heard of any player being killed in a conflict over The Gathering yet. These are absolutely peaceful times in Candy Land. Get mentally prepared for worse.

Wait…what?

So…there was no PvP that actually happened yet over these escalations?

Um, is that true for this situation too? Was there PvP in that hex up by Tavernhold?

I wrote as far as I know. I was around for the only two disputes that I know of. One I was involved in as the Dominion person present. That was resolved through teamspeak and w/ chat.

The other I was online for. I saw it and yes I did post about it on the coal road forums. I am friendly with a good many HRC people. The appearance from a 1000xp HRC alt was so fast that I have to believe that they noticed it before anyone ever even saw my post on the Coalroad.com. Literally I submitted the post, switched back my window to the game and someone named Ollum or Ollam or something was asking them to leave. That was resolved through Gen chat I think and only gen chat.

There was PVP, but it was all TPVP. No toons were sent to see Pharasma, as far as I am aware.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
In all fairness, it should be noted that whomever was doing the arguing for The HRC did succeed in getting the other people to leave. It looks like he decided to quit the game AFTER he had already won what he was trying to achieve.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Alright, well now i just saw something else posted that i got a different question about…

Ok this one is for cal, so since now we are publically talking about the privateering gig, what did you mean wheb you said we were promised bulk goods but "got little from it"?

Look man i like ya and for april we were doing good business. From what i remember, we had the gig for april and were paid in some other way. So we talked about renewing but we waited till end of april beginning of may.

There was some breakdown somewhere cause i wasnt sure if we got that renewal locked in an some other group wantrd a shot at getting another gig. But apparently you thought we had May locked in and we had a disagreement. We finally decided to just go with the original payment and have the other guys bid for june. It was already mid may by that point and we never did get that bulk good payment but its no biggie cause we were already halfway through the month.

Now for June you guys won out the bid and we were revising our contract to make it a bit easier to give a status update, a good plan really. We werent planning on going past june tho cause we wanted to either take a break or give others a shot.

So May was a wash for both sides but hey no pay no foul, now are you talkin about that, you talkin about our planned gig for June, or you talking about April?

Wanna make sure we got our facts straight before we continue. If we are being given a bad review for May, dude, we both bungled the handling of that. We are new to this privateering gig so for us it is just practice.

But if we are getting a bad performance review for a gig where nothing happened on either end cause of vad communication, then we need to talk cause that aint fair.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
Either way done on this topic for now, looks like it's gonna go in circles if it keeps up.
You're particularly good at fabricating reasons to exit a conversation when it looks like you might have to acknowledge a mistake.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
@ Paddy

Lol Why the hell would you post info in a public facing thread? Your site and The HRC share the same web engine. PMs there are as easy as it gets.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
@Brings

Lol, i wasnt planning to go public but Cal let the cat out of the bag with the details first. Gotta ask to clear some stuff up rather than let it dangle cause i think if someone is gonna go public we better make sure we got all our facts straight.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
Either way done on this topic for now, looks like it's gonna go in circles if it keeps up.
You're particularly good at fabricating reasons to exit a conversation when it looks like you might have to acknowledge a mistake.

Come on, you think you backed me into a corner because I won't reveal my sources to you? How dumb of me would that be? I'm exiting because we clearly disagree and it looks like no amount of posts and accusations is going to change that, so I'm letting it go for now instead of getting in more of a pissing match.

I'm sure it will get started up again sometime soon…

(For reals gone this time, damn urge to respond…smile)
Bringslite
@ Paddy

I think I get it. Also like a skilled craftsman brings photos of previous work to show possible clients? smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
Come on, you think you backed me into a corner because I won't reveal my sources to you?
I don't need to know who you claim told you that, because I know it is false. Either they are lying, or you are lying, but you justify the lie by saying it hasn't been proved to be a lie. If you ever tried to make that claim in a real court, you'd have your ass handed to you.

You are pretending to follow a code, but only follow it when it is convenient to your ends. Any standard of evidence that isn't convenient for your goals you feel free to ignore.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post