Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account for Sale

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The HRC never paid Xeilias anything for anything
That requires a very narrow and spurious interpretation.
It requires no such thing. The HRC never paid Xeilias for anything.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bringslite
@ Paddy

I think I get it. Also like a skilled craftsman brings photos of previous work to show possible clients? smile

Yeah…i think we have an understanding smile

As far as previous work goes, yeah i keep forgetting to screenshot all the things we did or tried to do while down there. Any future clients can ask me in private.

Now if i can just get an answer from Cal on my questions i just posted, I'll be good to go.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Alright, well now i just saw something else posted that i got a different question about…

Ok this one is for cal, so since now we are publically talking about the privateering gig,
I missed this, but I am not afraid to say that so far I've given you nothing, and got nothing in return. I don't know what you promised for the silver you got in April, because I was not involved in that transaction in any way. Duffy made more nebulous and unsubstantiated claims about my dealings (which are okay, because he doesn't ever have to worry about burden of proof) as his way of calling me a liar. I'm saying, as much as I have tried to have such dealings, so far there haven't actually been any. June may be different.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
In all fairness, it should be noted that whomever was doing the arguing for The HRC did succeed in getting the other people to leave. It looks like he decided to quit the game AFTER he had already won what he was trying to achieve.
Pretty sure that would have been the first time. Some of them went back later, and they were definitely not listening then. They ordered him to prove he was from Tavernhold.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I missed this, but I am not afraid to say that so far I've given you nothing, and got nothing in return. I don't know what you promised for the silver you got in April, because I was not involved in that transaction in any way.

Wait…what???

Whoa whoa whoa, dude, what do you mean you didn't KNOW what we promised to do in exchange for the silver, you were the primary point of contact back in April! We said exactly what we were gonna do to mess with the League guys I even have a copy of the contract posted on my Fianna message boards. Would ya like me to produce that, cause I don't wanna get this petty but I also ain't gonna sit here when someone is telling a story that never happened.

Not only that but when we were in Golarion Mumble Malerist Marune was there right alongside me during the ENTIRE NEGOTIATION! You WERE there and while technically you didn't actually give me the payment we agreed that you and I would be the point of contact.

Now seriously, dude why you selling me out like this man? Just admit your own involvement in the thing and be done with it. We're both guilty man.

Also, if ya didn't want me to bring out all the dirty laundry here on this then I only got one question…

Why did ya even go public with this in the first place?!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I missed this, but I am not afraid to say that so far I've given you nothing, and got nothing in return. I don't know what you promised for the silver you got in April, because I was not involved in that transaction in any way.

Wait…what???

Whoa whoa whoa, dude, what do you mean you didn't KNOW what we promised to do in exchange for the silver,
You are mistaken. I was not present when you came to an agreement with anyone for silver. I was away. I was informed later that someone had paid you. We were supposed to talk, but I was not present for that
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Woooooooooww…

That is a total lie man. You were in the Mumble, and even if you weren't YOU got an email of the contract and again, we ALL agreed that YOU would be the point of contact for me. We have been exchanging the emails ever since and we HAVE talked.

Like I said, I ain't gonna post the full contract publicly, cause I don't wanna get petty. You certainly can't deny the email portion of this, do you?

At any rate, I am out, I got nothing more to say to this kind of stuff. All I will say is Fianna will have to take this all into consideration when it comes to any future dealings.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Also, if ya didn't want me to bring out all the dirty laundry here on this then I only got one question…

Why did ya even go public with this in the first place?!
I have no aversion to you defending yourself. I won't stay quiet while Duffy uses false claims to imply I'm a liar. I was not present when you reached a deal for silver in April, I did not have any say in it, and I don't know how well it turned out, because I don't know what it called for.
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
In all fairness, it should be noted that whomever was doing the arguing for The HRC did succeed in getting the other people to leave. It looks like he decided to quit the game AFTER he had already won what he was trying to achieve.
Pretty sure that would have been the first time. Some of them went back later, and they were definitely not listening then. They ordered him to prove he was from Tavernhold.

Maybe I should LTR and comprehend. I missed that somewhere.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Woooooooooww…

That is a total lie man. You were in the Mumble, and even if you weren't YOU got an email of the contract and again, we ALL agreed that YOU would be the point of contact for me. We have been exchanging the emails ever since and we HAVE talked.
I have every email I have sent or received since 2003. I have no email involving you between March 29th and May 8th. I see on March 28th you sent me a message with what you had agreed to with 3 other people in mumble in my absence, which included that I would become your point of contact. It does, indeed, outline some detail about what you agreed to. I either failed to read that, intending to go back later, or simply didn't absorb it. So you are correct that I did have some details, but you are incorrect that I was present. I have no idea whether you carried through on anything or not. I apologize for saying I didn't have the details, but I honestly did not absorb them, and had no part in the negotiation or execution, and was never asked by anyone if I agreed with it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post