Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account for Sale

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Alright so I also looked through the email chain again, and here's what I got:

Ok you are right about not being in Mumble according to the email, I was wrong. However, before THAT email, we did have a pre-existing correspondance around the time of that New Rathglen attack. In that I was the one who pitched the privateering gig to you and that was forwarded to the others. We also did collaborate some on how to carry out some of the tasks specifically and I did say what we were doing later on, though not formally.

So we both screwed up on the details then, alright so clearly we need to make sure we're all on the same page in the future.

Oh boy…what a night…

I need a drink.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The HRC never paid Xeilias anything for anything
That requires a very narrow and spurious interpretation.
It requires no such thing. The HRC never paid Xeilias for anything.
Just like they never paid the mercenaries they hired? The general nature of the arrangement you had is common knowledge and not a big deal, except that you go out of your way to deny it when nobody else mentioned it.

Are you repressing what happened for some reason?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The HRC never paid Xeilias anything for anything
That requires a very narrow and spurious interpretation.
It requires no such thing. The HRC never paid Xeilias for anything.
Just like they never paid the mercenaries they hired? The general nature of the arrangement you had is common knowledge and not a big deal, except that you go out of your way to deny it when nobody else mentioned it.

Are you repressing what happened for some reason?
At least one of us is confused. Are you saying you consider our deal with bandits to be one of hiring mercenaries?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am gonna take a wild guess here Cal and say these are probably two different accusations for two different situations. I dunno about this Xeilias one but the Fianna dealings were only with Fianna unless there was some additional deal alongside this one that i wasnt aware of.

Would have been nice to know if that did happen to be true though, could have tag teamed things.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am gonna take a wild guess here Cal and say these are probably two different accusations for two different situations. I dunno about this Xeilias one but the Fianna dealings were only with Fianna unless there was some additional deal alongside this one that i wasnt aware of.
Not possible. The HRC has never hired anyone else to do anything. It's possible Decius thinks we hired Xeilias for the tower interference assualt, but if so, the statement "The general nature of the arrangement you had is common knowledge" is false, because no-one promised anyone any payment for that, except the chance to participate in some PvP.

After the fact, I offered to replace a weapon that Tig lost in the battle, and made the same offer to one other person, but that was a thank you from me for coming along, and was never negotiated.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
You are a Troll
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I apologize for saying I didn't have the details, but I honestly did not absorb them,

Getting old is a bitch.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post