Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Selling Account - Another One!

Tink says Stab
That's right boys and girls, I am selling Tink.

Most people from the way back when know about the character - Once one of, if not the strongest PvP character on the server. He has been building up XP since then and can probably get to T3 fairly easily by now. The account also comes with a Destinys Twin that also has a tonne of XP in it.

PM me offers, and you could own this piece of PFO history!

Edit, guess who forgot this forum doesn't have PMs?

Email me at codebreaker.ep@gmail.com
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Bringslite
Tink says Stab
That's right boys and girls, I am selling Tink.

Most people from the way back when know about the character - Once one of, if not the strongest PvP character on the server. He has been building up XP since then and can probably get to T3 fairly easily by now. The account also comes with a Destinys Twin that also has a tonne of XP in it.

PM me offers, and you could own this piece of PFO history!

Edit, guess who forgot this forum doesn't have PMs?

Email me at codebreaker.ep@gmail.com

Tink! All the scary Boggie men are fading into Myths in Their Own Times.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Midnight
Oh, my guess is that money is merely shifting dimensions to create a new more terrific boogie man.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Tink says Stab
Once one of, if not the strongest PvP character on the server.
I'll give you the former. smile

From a roleplaying perspective, Thorgrim laments losing such a worth adversary. We encountered each other on the battlefield many times, and you were always one of the ones I had to watch out for.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
MidknightDiamond
This makes me so very sad.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Maxen
MidknightDiamond
This makes me so very sad.

Agreed. So very sad.
Bringslite
@ Tink

Friendly suggestion: Post in the accounts for sale thread on the Paizo forums as well. Free listing space that may increase the number of bites you get.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Aglos
Message sent.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post