Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Investor Update May 30, 2016

Decius
I'm not in charge of scheduling, and don't have any inside information at all, but I would be surprised if the features described for Open Enrollment were implemented less than 18 months after new programmers get on board. If features get added, I expect longer.
Midnight
Lisa Stevens
Look for news about this in the coming weeks.

The Goblinworks Team

[scans horizon]
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Drogon
Midnight
Lisa Stevens

The Goblinworks Team

[scans horizon]

Tease
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Bringslite
Midnight
Lisa Stevens

The Goblinworks Team

[scans horizon]

I suppose that 3(short 3 days) weeks fits into that from a reasonable point of view. Hoping that was an accurate guestimate and not a morale motivated one. There are more than 4 weeks in a month and more than 52 in a year. I hate being a guy that is seen as pressuring hard working people, but we have been kept waiting for long enough without pretty much ANY details. It is getting more and more difficult to keep things together. Players that used to log in eager to do some PVE and chat almost every day are starting to log in only to manage queues and do a load or two of gathering.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Midnight
Maybe they are just trying to find the right wording for how to tell us that we have lost Pharasma's graces and thus PFO has become a perma-death game (cuz all the cool kids are doing it). smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Schedim
I think they are working really hard with the new graphics … because it all will go … PONYFINDER! :-)
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
So…maybe we can try a different approach to this, as much as i tend to like sarcastic wisecracks…

Lisa/Bob, any updates lately? Not here to criticize just lookin to see how things are coming along.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Midnight
Heck, I wanna build Schedim's game… PonyFinder Online. Should we go generic pony, or pay to license a popular pony franchise?
-Edmund Burke

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post