Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Exclusion of Brighthaven personel from the HRC's Territories

Midnight
I'm not sure of the time period that harneloot is discussing, but the old EBA *did* have longstanding openly hostile enemies that are far more likely suspects for stripmining that area.

Of course, you can never dismiss the possibility that neutrals or even friendlies were just being greedy or passive-aggressive.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Seraph
I, for one, agree that we have no concrete evidence and can't for certain say that it was HRC that was strip mining. I move that we do not consider that an offense attributable at this time to them. It is unfortunate that the only way to really prove it is to stealth around and catch someone in the act of harvesting, or kill them and see what's on their husk.

However, I will note that after Takasi was banned the problem went away, which either means it was him, someone using one of his characters that got banned, or someone that wanted us to think it was him. Whether such actions had the knowledge or approval of the rest of the organization is of course unknown.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Seraph
I, for one, agree that we have no concrete evidence and can't for certain say that it was HRC that was strip mining. I move that we do not consider that an offense attributable at this time to them. It is unfortunate that the only way to really prove it is to stealth around and catch someone in the act of harvesting, or kill them and see what's on their husk.

However, I will note that after Takasi was banned the problem went away, which either means it was him, someone using one of his characters that got banned, or someone that wanted us to think it was him. Whether such actions had the knowledge or approval of the rest of the organization is of course unknown.
"Let's all stop talking about this, except for my final words which is to imply that it's really suspicious."

How many hundred members are there in your alliance, any one of whom could be greedy without any risk of being killed to see if they were following the rules? How many players have stopped playing since the funding announcement didn't come through at the beginning of March, almost exactly when Haagen was banned? How many people who were duping everything they needed would bother to risk getting caught gathering in a hex they shouldn't be in that is half way across the map from their settlement?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Seraph

Don't forget that an EBA member was also Banned for also doing the same thing as Takasi…..
Midnight
Azure_Zero
Don't forget that an EBA member was also Banned for also doing the same thing as Takasi…..

The EBA was long gone at the time of the bans. Did you mean some other organization?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Azure_Zero
Midnight
Azure_Zero

The EBA was long gone at the time of the bans. Did you mean some other organization?

I still call that area the EBA even though it fractured and dissolved.
Smitty
I just go with the south as the alliances may change but the names on the battlefield remain the same.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
From general chat a couple of weeks ago, it appears there are still one or two people who think they are in the Free Highlanders.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
harneloot
Who are the Free Highlanders?
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Stilachio Thrax
harneloot
Who are the Free Highlanders?

For all intents and purposes, they became the Dominion of the Northern Marches.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post