Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Likely Lads of Callambea make war on the lich king!

Smitty
Upon wandering our usually stomping grounds . the likely lads came upon a terrible presence that had taken up residence on Callambea mountian..

While the lads numbered only 2 they were able to destroy the lich's Citadel. They then retreated to town to gather reinforcements! Rest assured the likely lads will call upon their allies to dispatch this threat.. if you are interested in assisting please feel free to check with us if we need a hand..

( aka as a public claim to the escalation that spawned on calambea mountain Friday( 6-3-2016) evening eastern time preferable to be taken out Saturday evening eastern time if there is room please send lilith/tuffon a tell .. if it is still up and this claim is honored .. you guys from Medish look for us if able before you kill it off since we usually share this hex..)
Dreggo
Halo of Flies of Hope's End will honor your claim.
Thod-Theodum
I will watch with interest if this claim survives 24 hours.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I am hopeful that it does.

As dor us, I will do my part and Fianna will honor this request as well.

It helps that two factions usually share the hex and have a vested interest in it as well.

If any of my guys are around ill try to shoot ya a message too. If i am around i wouldnt mind helping out as well.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Thod-Theodum
Paddy / Smitty
It is the best chance you have - you found it, you worked on it - there are two groups with area claims who agree.

Good luck
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
HowardWdW
The Dominion honors this claim. Any Dominion members that participate without being invited by the claimants are acting as Rogue players.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post