Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Territory claims are casual unfriendly, even to veteran players.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
It hasn't happened since that last patch yet, but I have to say that putting in the work and losing the escalation after simply having to face reality that it isn't doable in a particular session would be aggravating.
Clarifying, it hasn't happened to you.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
It hasn't happened since that last patch yet, but I have to say that putting in the work and losing the escalation after simply having to face reality that it isn't doable in a particular session would be aggravating.
Clarifying, it hasn't happened to you.

True Cal. We have had to convince people to leave one such escalation. We have stopped our members from participating in one or a number of such possible conflicts, but we have never had one stolen from our territory since the patch. That is why it was followed by the "It certainly would suck for that to happen" portion of the sentence.

You are correct. It hasn't happened to US yet.

Edit: Assuming that you are not just lashing out in anger at anyone and simply helping me communicate more clearly, Thank You for pointing out that I could be more clear.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It was probably a bit of both, though not at you. My comrades had a group run into the zone when the only thing left was a weakened boss last week and take it out with a bang then flee the hex. I guess they felt we hadn't "created any value" in it.
Bringslite
@ Caldeathe

You have Paizo mail. After you read it, I hope that we can schedule a VoiP meeting at your convenience.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It was probably a bit of both, though not at you. My comrades had a group run into the zone when the only thing left was a weakened boss last week and take it out with a bang then flee the hex. I guess they felt we hadn't "created any value" in it.

A point of clarification. We found that escalation first at 100% in an unclaimed hex. Our guys worked it down to 50% that night before going to bed. When I woke up there were a several HRC members working along side EoX members frantically trying to get it to the boss prior to server down. Although we were short handed at the time we harried them enough to slow their progress down and they were only able to reduce it from 50% to 20%. After server up HRC had 10 in their group, 7 HRC, 2 EoX, and 1 Fianna member. We only had 5 and felt like we were being muscled out of the escalation with no thought to negotiate or consider our presence. So we did the best we could with the 2 to 1 odds we faced and triumphed with the boss kill and 4 of 5 of us making it out with the loot that we felt we deserved since we had done the work the previous night.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I tried to keep names out of it, but that's just not good enough is it? My teammates hadn't even bothered to mention who was involved, and until seconds ago I had no idea BHA was there. Congratulations on your clarification.
Smitty
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia

A point of clarification. We found that escalation first at 100% in an unclaimed hex. Our guys worked it down to 50% that night before going to bed. When I woke up there were a several HRC members working along side EoX members frantically trying to get it to the boss prior to server down. Although we were short handed at the time we harried them enough to slow their progress down and they were only able to reduce it from 50% to 20%. After server up HRC had 10 in their group, 7 HRC, 2 EoX, and 1 Fianna member. We only had 5 and felt like we were being muscled out of the escalation with no thought to negotiate or consider our presence. So we did the best we could with the 2 to 1 odds we faced and triumphed with the boss kill and 4 of 5 of us making it out with the loot that we felt we deserved since we had done the work the previous night.
You mean the night when Me and Lilith were running through it on our way back to callambea and discovered the escalation at 90 % + and found a few folks working on it (who attacked us on sight in order to chase us out) , is not muscling someone out of a "unclaimed" escalation hex without a conversation?

Just trying to clarify that you feel it is fine to chase other people out of an "unclaimed hex" without "chatting it over".. but would rather have people not chase you out and talk things over …

And in the morning
Still curious why fiery attacked me, i stopped in front of him and was typing something out to chat with him when he started attacking Tuffon…. that sort of ended any attempts at conversation i thought ..

Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I tried to keep names out of it, but that's just not good enough is it? My teammates hadn't even bothered to mention who was involved, and until seconds ago I had no idea BHA was there. Congratulations on your clarification.

Why keep names out of it? Were you there personally? Your the one that brought it up painting yourself as a victim when in fact your group has been the agressors starting back with Takasi and all his antics with the Usties while vehemently denying guilt in the forums. Your group recently tried to enter AL territory and take out a gathering of legends there which you were unable to accomplish. Why act so surprised when others come after you? I am trying to be transparent. I am ok with your group getting agressive. This game is more fun with some actual competition between groups. Do you agree or would you prefer that everyone just plays nice and never tries to compete with eachother?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Drogon
Smitty
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia

You mean the night when Me and Lilith were running through it on our way back to callambea and discovered the escalation at 90 % + and found a few folks working on it (who attacked us on sight in order to chase us out) , is not muscling someone out of a "unclaimed" escalation hex without a conversation?

Just trying to clarify that you feel it is fine to chase other people out of an "unclaimed hex" without "chatting it over".. but would rather have people not chase you out and talk things over …

And in the morning
Still curious why fiery attacked me, i stopped in front of him and was typing something out to chat with him when he started attacking Tuffon…. that sort of ended any attempts at conversation i thought ..

Points taken.

The attack was part of the tactic to slow your progress to the boss prior to downtime. You were certainly doing a good job of getting it down at a fast rate I will commend. I think if we didn't try something you would have easily finished it before we had a chance to gain more support after downtime and make a play. Nothing personal intended. Fortunately for Tuffon he had a huge heal in his pocket and two others allies to send Fiery to the shrine in that instance. Good fight. smile
Decius
Smitty
And in the morning
Why are you surprised that a Xelias member was attacked?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post