Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Skipping for now.

DoomFlavored
Okay. I know that this is early access. I know that early access means that some features are not going to be available.
I know that early access means that it is still in development.

But there is no rebindable keys, no mouse or camera sensitivity settings, and the absolute most minimal of graphics options. Not even the option to turn off shadows.

Even for Early Access, that's not acceptable to me. So I shall take my leave until at least the most bare-bones options are implemented.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
Hopefully we'll see you when those options are implemented. It's true that there has been minimal improvement of the settings, but I'm hoping that over the summer NewCorp will take over and take care of a lot of the low hanging fruit like that.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Aglos
I thought you could change the key-binds by editing some file?
Edam
Aglos

yeah, its all here at this link , but I assumes he wants it in a nice GUI.

This probably should have been part of the "what to fix next" threads rather than a thread on it's own though. He is risking getting flamed by the usual suspects for being a whiner by making a new thread just to complain about the UI and graphics, everyone knows they need work.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Edam
Aglos

yeah, its all here at this link , but I assumes he wants it in a nice GUI.

This probably should have been part of the "what to fix next" threads rather than a thread on it's own though. He is risking getting flamed by the usual suspects for being a whiner by making a new thread just to complain about the UI and graphics, everyone knows they need work.

Dont see why anyone would, the last patch did a lot to improve that but the UI especially still got a long way to go. Thats just an indisputable fact.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bringslite
DoomFlavored
Okay. I know that this is early access. I know that early access means that some features are not going to be available.
I know that early access means that it is still in development.

But there is no rebindable keys, no mouse or camera sensitivity settings, and the absolute most minimal of graphics options. Not even the option to turn off shadows.

Even for Early Access, that's not acceptable to me. So I shall take my leave until at least the most bare-bones options are implemented.

There actually ARE what you are stating there ARE NOT. Still personal preference rules. smile Hope to see you give the game a shot when it gets more GUI robust and more fleshed out in all areas. There are some great concepts built into PfO that are worth trying out.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post