Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Territorial Borders in Pathfinder Online

Edam
In house discussions at Keeper's Pass have confirmed the position set out in my post above.

Keeper's Pass is a NG Settlement.
  • as a Good aligned settlement Keeper's Pass sees itself as a caretaker (not owner) of the land it manages
  • as a non-Lawful settlement Keeper's Pass is not making any legal claims to title over the land it manages

For those interested, the lands that Keeper's Pass manages are shown on this map. Note that KP 1,1 actually contains a holding belonging to the BHA by agreement.

Individuals and groups operating in these areas are encouraged to follow Keepers Pass management practices and abide by any restrictions we have placed on operations in those areas.
Bringslite
Edam
In house discussions at Keeper's Pass have confirmed the position set out in my post above.

Keeper's Pass is a NG Settlement.
  • as a Good aligned settlement Keeper's Pass sees itself as a caretaker (not owner) of the land it manages
  • as a non-Lawful settlement Keeper's Pass is not making any legal claims to title over the land it manages

For those interested, the lands that Keeper's Pass manages are shown on this map. Note that KP 1,1 actually contains a holding belonging to the BHA by agreement.

Individuals and groups operating in these areas are encouraged to follow Keepers Pass management practices and abide by any restrictions we have placed on operations in those areas.

DOMINION OF THE NORTHERN MARCHES OFFICIAL RESPONCE

^^^Anyone else getting irritated yet with all the pomp and circumpants?

The Dominion recognizes The Keepers of The Circle's wishes and will respect them.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
MidniteArrow
Seraph
I love the full map view, that provides a much higher level of clarity than I had before. It would be even better if it had a legend that stated which political groups are represented by each color, especially for newer or less politically aware players.

As soon as I figure out how to edit the legends. When I add a legend, the map becomes unusable due to the number of legend entries.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
You are a Troll
Really interesting total map view. Thanks for pulling that together.

So, when you total up all the *claimed Hexes* which alliance/organization has the largest/greediest land grab?
Midnight
Are all those uncolored hexes in the SouthEast unclaimed, even though you'd have to cross someone's territory claim to reach them?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
MidniteArrow
You are a Troll

So, when you total up all the *claimed Hexes* which alliance/organization has the largest/greediest land grab?

HRC at 124 hexes.
AL close behind at 118.

BHA is at 92.
DOM is at 78.

Some of those are shared.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Decius
Midnight
Are all those uncolored hexes in the SouthEast unclaimed, even though you'd have to cross someone's territory claim to reach them?
Phaeros holds some of them, and makes no implicit or explicit statement suggesting that anyone who attempts to hold anything there will be unopposed.
Neutral or friendly parties may reasonably anticipate that unobjectionable practices will not draw offense.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
You are a Troll

HRC at 124 hexes.
AL close behind at 118.

BHA is at 92.
DOM is at 78.

Some of those are shared.
I think maybe you used Thod's numbers without checking them (which I had asked him by email to check the other day)?

I come up with 102 for the BHA on that map. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding some of the colours.

I note for consideration that due to our position on the map, 14 of the hexes within our borders are Thornguard roads, which we have include for simplicity of definition, but over which we claim no control or authority.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Edam
Midnight

Keeper's Pass has a lot of holdings down in that unoccupied bottom corner though we do not "claim" them as territory. Check the map linked in my post above for areas Keepers Pass manages.
Bringslite
You are a Troll

The total number of T3 hexes for each is interesting as well.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post