Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Territorial Borders in Pathfinder Online

MidniteArrow
Smitty,

You may know those things. Please stop testifying for what I know.

I stated pretty clearly why Phaeros and Keeper's Pass are there, which seemed to be ignored.

The map represents my understanding of what areas are controlled by what nation. If the community wants to have this be something more specific than that, I'm probably open to it.

But send me details, not generalized posts. Outside of my local area, I really am pretty clueless to who lives where and what is active. And honestly, the biggest problem will probably be colors. So send me your desired color too.

Polka-dotted is not a color. #38F38D is a color.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Drogon
Mistwalker
In other threads, some have stated that the HRC has claimed the most territory. This too is incorrect.

The AL has claimed 8 settlements, with 123 hexes in total, with 0 shared and 0 shield hex included. About 15 hexes per settlement.

The BHA has claimed 3 settlements, with 88 hexes claimed (including 5 under dispute by the HRC), an additional 7 hexes shared with other settlements and 0 shield hexes. About 29 to 32 hexes per settlement (depending on how where the shared hexes are counted or not)..

The HRC has claimed 5 settlements, with 107 hexes claimed, with an additional 14 hexes shared with other settlements and 14 shield hexes. About 18 to 24 hexes per settlement (depending on how where the shared hexes are counted or not and if the shield hexes are counted or not).

I acquired the numbers by going to the alliance's claim thread and counting the hexes.

The AL has claimed more settlements and hexes.
The BHA has claimed more hexes per settlement.

Thank you Mistwalker for this interesting perspective. I would like to point out that you are missing what is probably the most important comparison of all.

The HRC has claimed more hexes and settlements per active player.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
The HRC has claimed more hexes per active player.
I wasn't aware there was a posted count of active players. Can you link to it?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Zax
Are you all even playing the same game?
Sans player numbers and lack of acknowledgement of motivations, yes.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Zax
Are you all even playing the same game?
Sans player numbers and lack of acknowledgement of motivations, yes.
We all know how many players each other has in theory. The question is how many of them are active.
Spire Mining Co
Drogon
Mistwalker
In other threads, some have stated that the HRC has claimed the most territory. This too is incorrect.

The AL has claimed 8 settlements, with 123 hexes in total, with 0 shared and 0 shield hex included. About 15 hexes per settlement.

The BHA has claimed 3 settlements, with 88 hexes claimed (including 5 under dispute by the HRC), an additional 7 hexes shared with other settlements and 0 shield hexes. About 29 to 32 hexes per settlement (depending on how where the shared hexes are counted or not)..

The HRC has claimed 5 settlements, with 107 hexes claimed, with an additional 14 hexes shared with other settlements and 14 shield hexes. About 18 to 24 hexes per settlement (depending on how where the shared hexes are counted or not and if the shield hexes are counted or not).

I acquired the numbers by going to the alliance's claim thread and counting the hexes.

The AL has claimed more settlements and hexes.
The BHA has claimed more hexes per settlement.

Thank you Mistwalker for this interesting perspective. I would like to point out that you are missing what is probably the most important comparison of all.

The HRC has claimed more hexes and settlements per active player.
I thought this was kingmaker. Isn't that the point?
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We all know how many players each other has in theory. The question is how many of them are active.

Statements by HRC leadership paint a consistent picture to me that they believe the BHA has more active players. HRC has claimed more territory. It doesn't matter how the specific math works out for active players per hex, it seems it should be the HRC's opinion, based on previous statements, that they have claimed more hexes per active player than the BHA.

Apparent hiding behind inaccessibility of details seems an intentional deception, and implicit concession.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia

Statements by HRC leadership paint a consistent picture to me that they believe the BHA has more active players. HRC has claimed more territory. It doesn't matter how the specific math works out for active players per hex, it seems it should be the HRC's opinion, based on previous statements, that they have claimed more hexes per active player than the BHA.

Apparent hiding behind inaccessibility of details seems an intentional deception, and implicit concession.
I wasn't hiding, Drakkis, I was being facetious. I am fully convinced that the BHA has more active players than the HRC, I just didn't know it was an established fact.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Just a thought…

As much as I like watching the chaos unfold shouldn't this go on another thread? THis thread is supposed to be for people who want a handy dandy map for what everyone says they are gonna claim on a given day.

Really don't think arguments over stats about which faction has the bigger per capita hex claim (and stats that I really don't care about) fit. There is plenty of room on the forum to fight about this elsewhere. I just wanna come here to look at the handy dandy map. smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Decius
The area of the declaration is irrelevant to the size of the territory.

The area of the territory is limited to the area that you actually hold; e.g. where you actually prevent people from violating your rules, or at least try to punish them.

All of the declaration areas that I've looked at are larger than the territory held.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post