Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Do some Monsterhexes have no T3 resources?

Tyncale
Just reached level 14 on my Scavenger and Forester and started to harvest in the Monsterhex directly south of Callambea, but not a single T3 resource, of any grade, after 15 harvests.

Even if it was stripped, surely I would have gotten some T3?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Many hexes have only one or two categories of T3 resources. That one might be Dowsing. There is almost no appreciable T3 scavenging of any kind in the North-West Quadrant of the map.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Thod-Theodum
Tyncale
I was getting similar results when I tried to get essence near EL. It seems you can be guaranteed miner resources in mountains - but apart of that there are one or two T3 resources and you can only hope they are

a) of the kind that your T3 gatherer collects

b) something useful (for you at the current state of the game)

eventually I expect there will be enough trade and all will even out - but right now there are a few resources everyone wantrs and they are not everywhere and some resources hardly anyone is interested in which might be rare but there is no benefit if you have them close to you.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Tyncale
Wow. This Monsterhex has Dowser, Forester and Scavenger nodes and Indeed the Dowser nodes give T3 materials. So apparently my Scav/Forester is fooked for this particular hex which is so nicely close to my home.

The Monsterhex to the NorthWest of Callambea, the one that Bringslite claims, I believe, has at least Forester nodes that give T3: unfortunately these are of the useless kind, for some obsolete potions that nobody will ever use. Scavenger nodes do not give T3. The Dowser nodes do give T3 at least.

The annoying thing is, is that both of these hexes have forester and scavenger nodes in abundance, compared to dowser nodes. I really would have expected them to yield T3.
I guess I will have to relocate this character to a place where there are Scavenger and Forester nodes that both give T3. Now to find out which those hexes are…
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Thod-Theodum
But will you be allowed to gather there smile
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Tyncale
I am sure I will not. smile Then again, I have been playing for 4 weeks again now and have yet to meet a single player in the game. I guess it is fortuitous that I can play at any time during the day, any day, being a retired sob. US folks at sleep, euros at work, that means I only have to watch out for the occasional ozzie. smile That's Edam, I think. And Gross? smile
Duffy Swiftshadow
I know of at least 3 Lion hexes that have no T3 in them despite being allowed to get any escalation, but I assume it's because they all border Fort Inevitable's eventual hexes.
Decius
The types, yields, and capacities of t3 resource hexes are all valuable information that takes focused effort to acquire. Best of luck in your efforts, and have can use pfostorehouse.com to track your survey efforts.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Be very careful about wandering into the Hammerfall swamp. Since it has the only Shadowskin on the map, and one of only two hexes with Black, the locals have declared themselves fiercely protective.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
Thanks guys, appreciate the heads up and info. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post