Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Do some Monsterhexes have no T3 resources?

Gross
Tyncale
I am sure I will not. smile Then again, I have been playing for 4 weeks again now and have yet to meet a single player in the game. I guess it is fortuitous that I can play at any time during the day, any day, being a retired sob. US folks at sleep, euros at work, that means I only have to watch out for the occasional ozzie. smile That's Edam, I think. And Gross? smile

Good to see you are playing again. And I think Aussies are now a bigger % of active population. Can think of at least 5 of us around the map.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Gross
Tyncale
I am sure I will not. smile Then again, I have been playing for 4 weeks again now and have yet to meet a single player in the game. I guess it is fortuitous that I can play at any time during the day, any day, being a retired sob. US folks at sleep, euros at work, that means I only have to watch out for the occasional ozzie. smile That's Edam, I think. And Gross? smile

Good to see you are playing again. And I think Aussies are now a bigger % of active population. Can think of at least 5 of us around the map.

There are two Aussies (including yourself) at Forgeholm as you know, and we have three Aussies based at KP. Brighthaven have a New Zealander. No idea who is out west in the New World.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Be very careful about wandering into the Hammerfall swamp. Since it has the only Shadowskin on the map, and one of only two hexes with Black, the locals have declared themselves fiercely protective.

The black in Toad Hollow swamp is semi mythical. Good luck getting any to actually drop in less than 2 hours gathering.

I have actually asked Lisa in game why Ryan made wizard spell books so ludicrously expensive compared to every other implement but apparently no-one actually knows the original reasons. Perhaps, pre- friendly fire change, the high level wizzie AoE expendables were seen as seriously overpowered. If so that is no longer the case.

You need lots of colour to make a batch of just 2 ink (virtually everyone other refiner has batches of 5) and you then need large amounts of ink per book, resulting in spellbooks being virtually double the cost to make compared to any other implement. Then to top it off you have the crazy shortage of Black hexes.
harneloot
Scarcity is good for the game. T3 wizard spells, especial level 9 ones, should be rare and difficult to scribe, thus the expensive spellbooks. Also, when the map expands there will likely be more hexes that have the rarer resources.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post