Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Apologies

Drogon
It was brought to our attention that one of our members entered HRC territory and was killing goblins outside of Talonguard without permission, and was chased out of it and killed after being warned. He missed the warning, but we agreed to respect the HRC claim, and we have spoken to the member in question and we now officially apologize to the HRC.

However, the offending member was chased into BHA territory and killed. That is a violation of BHA law. If HRC had simply stopped when he entered our territory and approached us, we would have been willing to offer compensation.

We expect a public apology.
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Ravenlute
Even though I was not a part of this incident I am truly sorry that your member was foolish and weak.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Mistwalker
As the hex in question where a BHA member was killed is in territory that is currently in dispute between our alliances, I do not foresee an apology from the HRC.

I would like to also point out that finding a silver coin, lodestone, greater tokens and ore in the trespasser's backpack leads me to believe that they weren't just killing goblins outside of Talonguard, but also working the escalation in crater hex northwest of Talonguard.

Regards,

Mistwalker
Jokken
Please educate your citizens. NO more warnings will be given.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We share your disappointment, and are sorry that the developers have decided to put silver coins on goblins. Doesn't speak well for the economy.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Hobson Fiffledown
I am sorry I was too far away to be a part of this incident. I was hunting in far away lands down in the SE. However, I only saw two characters the whole weekend while I was down there. *heavy sigh*
This space for rent.
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker
As the hex in question where a BHA member was killed is in territory that is currently in dispute between our alliances, I do not foresee an apology from the HRC.

I would like to also point out that finding a silver coin, lodestone, greater tokens and ore in the trespasser's backpack leads me to believe that they weren't just killing goblins outside of Talonguard, but also working the escalation in crater hex northwest of Talonguard.

Regards,

Mistwalker

Your willingness to believe false things on poor evidence has never been in doubt Misty.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
Your willingness to believe false things on poor evidence has never been in doubt Misty.
Forced to choose between believing a team-mate and the people who occupied our lands in the middle of negotiations. Difficult choice. Using diminutive nicknames to belittle the opposition makes it even harder.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
Am I correct in understanding that the HRC now has a KoS policy? Where and to whom does it apply?
Aglos
Decius
Am I correct in understanding that the HRC now has a KoS policy? Where and to whom does it apply?

Ooo, ooo, me please! Can it be me?!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post