Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Posturing?

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
"accede to everything we want in negotiations as a prerequisite to enter them" is not even a rhetorical starting point, it's an unsubtle invitation and a signal that good faith negotiations will not happen.
Decius, yet again demonstrating a willingness to manipulate others and their words toward the goal of staying on the right side of Brighthaven.
Please don't get this thread and all the others locked.
Are you asserting that my statement about things that happened in public and involved twisting peoples words is equivalent to the unfounded rumours about people who can't defend themselves that got the previous thread locked?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Mistwalker
Can I suggest that people accept that there are huge differences of opinion, and not continue to restate positions again and again?
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Mistwalker
Can I suggest that people accept that there are huge differences of opinion, and not continue to restate positions again and again?

Pretty sure that is how Game of Forums works smile

Hence why people shouldnt keep doing forum pvp and settle things like REAL warriors by either going to the neogitating table or fighting.

I personally came here to play PFO, not Game of Forums.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hence why people shouldnt keep doing forum pvp and settle things like men by either going to the neogitating table or fighting.
Careful. You might get called extremely sexist.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Oops meant to edit original post.

There we go easy fix. smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Jokken
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
Jokken
If this were the case, why was BHA-2 never claimed in your original border announcement? (now known as BHA-1) If you considered those hexes your property, one would assume you would have claimed them in your territory claim.

[ooc] BHA-1 and BHA-2 were two maps both referenced by the original BHA declaration. BHA-2 was later revised to reduce the territorial claim and give HRC shared ownership of the territory.
This is likely a reference to the fact that a version of BHA1 appeared many months ago, about the time the EBA dissolved, while there was no mention at that time of BHA2. I.e., in the other maps that have recently vanished from the Covenant of the Phoenix map image folder.

That was precisely my point. ThE claim eventually labeled BHA-1 existed for a fair length of time and was not modified and relabeled until after the HTC made its claim.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Jokken
Mistwalker

In lieu of breaking my keyboard and flipping my table, I think I shall take your wise council…
Jokken grumbles in disgust, Frigging legalistic, antagonistic… grrrr… The only good lawyer is…. grrr… …not enough sand, I say," and walks away shaking head.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Jokken
Mistwalker

In lieu of breaking my keyboard and flipping my table, I think I shall take your wise council…
Jokken grumbles in disgust, "Frigging legalistic, antagonistic… grrrr… The only good lawyer is…. grrr… …not enough sand, I say," and walks away shaking head.
MidniteArrow
[ooc] BWG made a previous territorial claim. BHA-1 has only ever existed as a map label on the recent BHA claim. BWG is not the same as BHA.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
[ooc] BWG made a previous territorial claim. BHA-1 has only ever existed as a map label on the recent BHA claim. BWG is not the same as BHA.
We've been asked to stop engaging on this. Please stop providing more fuel.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post