Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Posturing?

relling
Hey Misty. Yes I did stumble through that hex on my way to eventual safety this afternoon, though not with the purpose of hunting. I do thank you for seeing me safely to my own territory though so that no harm came to me. That was very thoughtful of you. Those duergar can be very dangerous for the unsuspecting traveler. I will be sure to stay out of that hex and of the general area in the future in order to avoid additional conflict. Thanks again for your help!
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The Dominion has always treated others with respect and is quick both to share their escalations and inform us when they find something interesting in our lands. I don't think Fleki has much to fear, regardless of what he's doing.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Mistwalker
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker,

I never said he was a gatherer. I consider T2 to be starter gear.
As for the rest, I'll take his word over his murderers.

Interesting that the BHA folks who have trespassed in HRC territory, in spite of Drogon's directions, are all from your company.

Ah, so T2 is starter gear for you? Does that apply to all of BHA, or only your interpretation?
Jokken
Bringslite
Mistwalker
An apparently Drogon, you have been unsuccessful in giving instructions to your alliance, as Relling was also found in the crater hex this afternoon, apparently hunting duegar.

I was in there on sat and sunday, Mist. On the character "Fleki" and I gathered adamantine only through the 1st layer. I will stay out now so as not to add confusion to the situation. No Duergar where hunted by Fleki.

As stated previously, all members of companies who are not members of the BHA are welcome to gather and pass through our lands. We encourage you to visit and socialize anytime you would like. In addition, though you did not request it, I officially grant Fleki the right to join us in taking on those dwarven scum. You know where to find us, join us anytime.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker,

Interesting that the BHA folks who have trespassed in HRC territory, in spite of Drogon's directions, are all from your company.

Ah, so T2 is starter gear for you? Does that apply to all of BHA, or only your interpretation?

[ooc note: unless otherwise specified, I speak as Drakis, and yes, that should be in my sig]

I do not own a company. You should take that up with the leader of the Legion. I definitely do not speak for all of BHA.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Mistwalker
Since Drogon brought over some comments that I made in another thread, I will bring over another of my posts.

Hmm, there seems to be a fair bit of misstated facts in this thread.

1) When the HRC feuded the AL company trying to take another settlement in the SW, it wasn't the HRC defending a settlement and losing that settlement, but trying to slow the expansion of the AL.
2) Several have stated that the HRC is the biggest group in the number of settlements in the game - this is not true and is easily verifiable. The HRC has 5 settlements, with another one jointly administered with the Dominion. The AL has 8 settlements.
3) The rumour that Takasi was paying subs for other people to come in and PvP. To my knowledge, no one in the HRC has seen or heard about this except from rumourmongers here on the boards - Where is your proof? This sounds like a smear campaign.
4) That Cal was outfitting EoX for them to fight on teh behalf of the HRC. When Tigari lost his dagger while PvPing with the HRC, Cal offered to replace it, and to my knowledge did so. This is no different than when I have provided gear or healing potions to those that are partied with me, or when they do so to me.
Mistwalker
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker,

[ooc note: unless otherwise specified, I speak as Drakis, and yes, that should be in my sig]

I do not own a company. You should take that up with the leader of the Legion. I definitely do not speak for all of BHA.

No one in game owns a company. But there are those that are company leaders. You are listed as a company leader, hence your company.

So, you are telling me that you only represent you and in no way should your words be considered as official BHA pronouncements?

Interesting that the BHA is not willing to accept that argument from Cal - holding the whole of HRC responsible for Cal's statements and possible actions.

Would appear to be a bit of a double standard.
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker
No one in game owns a company. But there are those that are company leaders. You are listed as a company leader, hence your company.

So, you are telling me that you only represent you and in no way should your words be considered as official BHA pronouncements?

Interesting that the BHA is not willing to accept that argument from Cal - holding the whole of HRC responsible for Cal's statements and possible actions.

Would appear to be a bit of a double standard.

For clarity: I, Drakis Arrodima, am not the leader of The Empyrean Legion.

Your inference that I am is reasonable, but still incorrect. BHA ranks are not well-represented by in-game mechanics. My signature now makes this clear.

What is Cal's position in the HRC?
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Caldeathe Baequiannia
MidniteArrow
What is Cal's position in the HRC?
I am an officer or leader in several companies in the HRC. I am not afraid to make my views known and I am in the fortunate position that many people in the HRC listen to me when I speak and I am granted a certain amount of deference for my activity and willingness to help. Jokken is the leader of the HRC. Other than Jokken, I am not aware of any formal structure to the HRC. Informally, a significant amount of deference is given to the primary leaders (or their agents) of the assorted settlement control companies. I am not a primary leader of any settlement control company in the HRC, nor am I anyone's designated representative. I am a delegate to the shared Settlement of Caer Coedwig with assigned responsibility for seeing to it's bulk requirements and no vote on issues of import unless the other members disagree, and I am it's assigned rep for the Outlaw Council. I am further tasked with undertaking to keep bandits from causing us excessive trouble.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
double

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post