Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Posturing?

Decius
If there's no formal structure, I feel fine with people who acknowledge that the informal structure is true.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
If there's no formal structure, I feel fine with people who acknowledge that the informal structure is true.
"Jokken is the leader of the HRC" is the formal structure. Does the leader of Phaeros not pay any attention to anyone who is not a formal leader?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Jokken is the leader of the HRC.

That is surprising to me. There's no politics or hidden agenda to me. It is really surprising to me. I had no idea Jokken was the leader of the HRC.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
"Jokken is the leader of the HRC" is the formal structure. Does the leader of Phaeros not pay any attention to anyone who is not a formal leader?
It is important that the leaders of every group that try to interact with the HRC have some way of knowing when they are interacting with "The HRC" and when they are interacting with a private individual who happens to be a leader of the HRC acting in their interests.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
It is important that the leaders of every group that try to interact with the HRC have some way of knowing when they are interacting with "The HRC" and when they are interacting with a private individual who happens to be a leader of the HRC acting in their interests.
I acknowledge that you think that, and I have no doubt it would make things easier for a lot of people. It would, however, be counter to the spirit of our relationship with Tavernhold, if nothing else, and I don't think it's going to happen.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Mistwalker
MidniteArrow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Jokken is the leader of the HRC.

That is surprising to me. There's no politics or hidden agenda to me. It is really surprising to me. I had no idea Jokken was the leader of the HRC.

Jokken lost the coin toss
MidniteArrow
Mistwalker
Jokken lost the coin toss

[ooc] We should have thought of a coin toss. We all just took a step back and laughed at Drogon.
Drakis [Arrodima] [Default Speaker] [PvE Soldier, Empyrean Legion ]
Nijah [Arrodima] [Leader, The Argent Defenders, PvE]
Jinh [Arrodima] [Leader, The Concordian Council]
Ravenlute
How is it so hard to think that a group of individuals acts of their own wills, sometimes together, sometimes not, without deferring to a supreme overlord?

We surprise each other a lot but we are friends and allies because we have similar views and communicate. The High Road Covenant is made up of good, fun people. Why do you want to make enemies of us? We're so much more enjoyable watching your back instead of shooting at it. smile
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Edam
Keeper's have considered becoming an autonomous, anarcho-syndicalist commune (Monty Python style) but seeming as the heart of real world anarcho-syndicalism consists of:

1. Noam Chomski and
  2. Aragon circa the Spanish Civil War

it is clear the true anarcho-syndicalist's in game are Aragon and we have had to forgo the pleasure. We may become a Kibbutz instead.
Jokken
How hard is it to figure out? Members of the HRC are Citizens of the North. We support freedom, brotherhood, the defiance of tyranny and a like minded desire of protecting our home. Each of us has a voice and a sword arm (spell hand?) and love in our heart for the right of our brothers and sisters to live as they choose. We do not tax, we accept gifts for the greater good. We do not scorn, we council. We do not dictate, we discuss and share council. I speak for the people of the Bulwark Hills because they say I do. Do I lead them? Nay!
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post