Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

PvP

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
outside the limited scope of our contested areas
I'm pretty sure I have so far refused to recognize any BHA claim, not just the hexes you'd like us to fight over. If my refusal to kiss your feet and thank you for stepping on me means you urinating all over the Bulwark hills instead of just urinating on two hexes, the other members of the HRC will decide what they want to do about it. As the developers intended.
Are you or are you not speaking on behalf of the HRC?
Nope. Unless you are becoming a bandit, I am free of having to care how you misinterpret my words.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
I'm pretty sure I have so far refused to recognize any BHA claim, not just the hexes you'd like us to fight over. If my refusal to kiss your feet and thank you for stepping on me means you urinating all over the Bulwark hills instead of just urinating on two hexes, the other members of the HRC will decide what they want to do about it. As the developers intended.

Yet you still issue bans and expect others to follow your commands.
That was the case in the past. You are free from having to pay any attention to me whatsoever, Drogon.
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon
Nope. Unless you are becoming a bandit, I am free of having to care how you misinterpret my words.

You were neither speaking on behalf of the HRC nor not speaking on behalf of the HRC? I tried to make the law of the excluded middle apply.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Drogon

You were neither speaking on behalf of the HRC nor not speaking on behalf of the HRC? I tried to make the law of the excluded middle apply.
Well, I guess you'll have to find a way to muddle through what I meant.
Jokken
Drogon
I will tell you this, if you or any other HRC member choose to continue escalating your guerilla warfare tactics outside the limited scope of our contested areas detailed in the BHA-2 declaration, BHA will have no choice but to retaliate in kind. You will forfiet the safety net of your political curtain around your claimed areas that BHA is currently recognizing.

I have yet to meet a single Citizen of the North who doesn't support and acknowledge the BHA's interest and efforts to operate a tavern and trading post at it's current location.

I have yet to meet a single Citizen of the North who supports or acknowledges the BHA-2 declaration.

I'm a Citizen of the North and I support this message.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Hobson Fiffledown
I mean, it is a good plan though; Invade and occupy far-away lands and frame any retaliation as a reason to expand further into said lands. Wag the dog past the initial invasion and concentrate on the "bad" behavior of the people who retaliate, essentially giving permission for the attacker's allies to join in the invasion. As a bonus, it's also a nice little lesson to others who might object to future land grabs. It's a valid strategy and there aren't many counters to it right now.

Heck, I'm sure this is all just one big kerfluffle and that it will be litigated away any day now. Not that I that I would hold that kind of strategy against anyone anyway. But this is the game we all know can be played here. Just because a lot of things are stalled doesn't mean some people aren't still playing kingmaker.
This space for rent.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Jokken
I have yet to meet a single Citizen of the North who doesn't support and acknowledge the BHA's interest and efforts to operate a tavern and trading post at it's current location.

I have yet to meet a single Citizen of the North who supports or acknowledges the BHA-2 declaration

Real quick…

Ya know, some of us here in the Popcorn Brigade dont have a horse in this either way and are just content staying neutral in this little shindig unless something drastic happens.

Sorry, it is a pet peeve of mine when I feel like I am being spoken for when the speaker does not know what I think.

Back to making more popcorn.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Ravenlute
Hey Paddy, how is he speaking for you in any way? I don't see your name, company or settlement there. Or are you secretly feeling left out? If you wanted butter for your popcorn all you had to do was ask.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Thod-Theodum
Ravenlute
Hey Paddy, how is he speaking for you in any way? I don't see your name, company or settlement there. Or are you secretly feeling left out? If you wanted butter for your popcorn all you had to do was ask.

It depends on how you interpret 'Citizen of the North'. If you mean HRC member then it would be more accurate to use that term. If you mean anyone living in the North then you speak for HRC, Dominion, Forgeholm and possibly for anyone North of EL.

HRC diplomacy lacks in the last few weeks to distinguish such details in a lot what is written here. Under normal circumstances this doesn't matter. Participants will assume the best possible interpretation.

At the current state assume some participants will assume the worst interpretation.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Ravenlute
Ah well, anyone who just assumes something is creating their own problems. Not that it's always easy to get a direct answer either.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post