Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

OMG OMG Can the MMO be far behind?

Midnight
[=url]http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/my-little-pony-movie-debuts-904581

Obviously the movie will have to be accompanied by an MMO release.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Drogon
Which pony will you choose to be?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Drogon
Double Post
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Midnight
I don't even know my favorite pony's name. I think he's Apple Jack's brother. His entire vocabulary is encapsulated in the word "Yep".

Despite my forum verbosity, I'm actually a fairly quiet person. And even if you checked these forums, you'd find entire weeks of me posting little or nothing. But crowdforging this game and discussions of the Forever War has caused me to make more forum posts for PFO than in the last 10 games I played *combined*.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Schedim
I am a sage!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
You know, I think it is admirable to see rough tough forum warriors showing a softer side. Seeing You'all embracing your inner ponies shows the world that everyone is capable of…. Oh, enough!

I am so jealous! I just can't find that Pony Feeling! Very envious over here. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Midnight
Have you actually watched the cartoons? They're a combination of cleverness and sweetness combined to teach youngsters to be better people while also entertaining adults (and maybe reminding us to be better people too).

I can actually be very positive about PFO, and often tell newbies to this forum what an amazing community we have here.

But I also won't mince words when it comes to advocating my opinions on what this game needs to be successful.

And well, we all enjoy throwing in our 2 cents on the propaganda wars, don't we?
-Edmund Burke
hbcobra88
Damn this thread makes me want to uninstall, and I haven't even finished downloading….

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post