Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

NewCorp Update

Midnight
I'd like to hear more about what Thod considers non-consensual PvP.

[stealth edit]

But yeah, maybe in another thread.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Wolf of Rathglen
PLEASE let's keep the "non-consensual pvp" talk out of this thread. How to resolve the desires of pve'ers and pvp'ers has never been remotely adequately addressed in 3 years up to this point, and ideas for how NewCorp might do that can definitely fill their own thread.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Decius
There will be a thread where changes in direction get discussed. This is not that thread.
Notmyrealname
Hi, and Who are yoooouuuu?smile
Thod-Theodum
Notmyrealname

Nottheirrealcompanyname
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Zax
Thod-Theodum
Notmyrealname

Nottheirrealcompanyname

+1 smile
Udo
Good to hear from you NewCorp. Waiting anxiously for the unveiling in August. I look forward to improvements as the capital comes rolling in.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Tyncale
I would like to add, that when NewCorp secures the monies, and I like what they are planning to do with the game, I will take a year-sub to all of my 8 accounts.

There, that should seal the deal!

(I am a little drunk)
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Midnight
Quick, paypal more liquor to Tyncale and we can fund the game to perpetuity.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Tyncale
Too late, I sobered up, but the above deal still stands!
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post